Ulster Club SFC 2018

Started by oakleaflad, October 03, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 05, 2018, 08:10:31 AM
They're still at it. Going to be some hangover!  Wonder what cassidy said to the wife before he left on Sunday lol.

Away to the game love. You might not see me for a while :D
[/b]

Brilliant, must be some feeling to win Ulster with your club.

He probably seen her when he nipped home for the good drinking vest

skeog

Is drink not one of the biggest scourge in Irish society.Dont agree with drunken images been shared on social media.Didnt see any images of recent Ulster club winners Slaughneil posting pictures of themselves legless.

spuds

Quote from: skeog on December 05, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
Is drink not one of the biggest scourge in Irish society.Dont agree with drunken images been shared on social media.Didnt see any images of recent Ulster club winners Slaughneil posting pictures of themselves legless.
Neil McGee and Kevin Cassidy calling out Corofin is one of best things I've seen on social media, bit of craic and totally against the say nothing and keep saying it mantra we see every day from Dubs, Kilkenny, Kerry, blah blah blah.

Might be better complaining of more subtle alcohol industry advertisement.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Itchy

I am just waiting for FiFi to make her way from Ballyragger  to North Donegal

Milltown Row2

Quote from: skeog on December 05, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

I could think of a lot more, but lads having a skinful after a long season with a win being of little to worry about
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Keyser soze

It's embarassing seeing two grown men make fools of themselves.

JoG2

Quote from: Keyser soze on December 05, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

ah ffs Keyser..surely there's still craic to be had on this planet ?! That was comedy gold, the scarf, the vest...I'd say Corofin had a good laugh at the video. 

Keyser soze

Quote from: JoG2 on December 05, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

ah ffs Keyser..surely there's still craic to be had on this planet ?! That was comedy gold, the scarf, the vest...I'd say Corofin had a good laugh at the video.

I laughed at it too as I am sure everyone else who saw it did. But at the same time them lads have not a titter of wit between them.

Taylor

Quote from: Keyser soze on December 05, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

I laughed at it too as I am sure everyone else who saw it did. But at the same time them lads have not a titter of wit between them.

Its a bit of fun Keyser is what is a hard arduous life.
What would you prefer then to do? Go home after the team meal and back to work Monday?

They are letting their hair down

J70

Lighten up FFS.

spuds

Which is it?
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Keyser soze

Quote from: spuds on December 05, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

Which is it?

Which is what?

lurganblue

I'm sure slaughtneil etc did it too but we just didnt get the twitter videos so easily from high profile players. It's great to have a small insight into the celebrations. That's what club GAA is all about for me. The players who have slogged all year getting to go on the rip together and celebrate their success as a community! The game is becoming far too serious without removing this craic!!

Insane Bolt

That looked a good bit of craic.....Cassidy was like Paddy Doherty calling out the Corofin lads😂
Fair play to them.

trailer

Thought it very funny. Cassidy is in some shape. They should enjoy it.