Covid...Travel issue

Started by Gold, June 08, 2022, 11:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gold

Men,

I couldn't get vaccines for medical reasons. That may change in the next year but at present I still can't.

I've an opportunity of trip to Spain in the coming weeks

I hear you can travel with a negative PCR within 72 hours

Does anyone know if this is the case, if so where I can get a PCR, how much it costs and do they provide a certificate and all you need?

Further, what about travelling back from Spain to Belfast ?

Do you need to do the same again in Spain? Only a 3 night trip and don't know if possible or worth it

Flying from and back to Belfast on an Irish passport

I tried online but it's as clear as mud

Thanks
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Puckoon

https://www.dam-health.com/

I used these lads in Omagh to get my negative test to come back to the USA. As the young fella behind the counter informed me, they aren't a travel advisory company, just a testing company.

That said on this hyperlink there is an option for you to find out the latest rules depending on your departure country, your destination country, and your nationality and residency. Take a look and it should help you understand.

There is a testing facility in Belfast it appears (perhaps other places in the North as well, I didn't check).

LeoMc

The VeriFLY app does something similar in terms of providing guidance based on destination.

Puckoon

Quote from: LeoMc on June 08, 2022, 05:56:21 PM
The VeriFLY app does something similar in terms of providing guidance based on destination.

Agreed. I got the test certificate and uploaded it into VeriFLY. The VeriFLY line at Aer Lingus check in was (marginally) shorter and faster than the main check in for those who hadn't prepped for their travel in terms of the test, certificate, and VeriFLY information.

GiveItToTheShooters

Does anyone know if the barcodes in the travel cert part of the CovidCertNI app is sufficient to get into Spain? Or is anything else needed

charlieTully

Quote from: Gold on June 08, 2022, 11:28:24 AM
Men,

I couldn't get vaccines for medical reasons. That may change in the next year but at present I still can't.

Does anyone know if this is the case, if so where I can get a PCR, how much it costs and do they provide a certificate and all you need?

Do you need to do the same again in Spain? Only a 3 night trip and don't know if possible or worth it

Thanks

https://covid.randox.com/

Last Man

Quote from: charlieTully on June 08, 2022, 06:55:50 PM
Quote from: Gold on June 08, 2022, 11:28:24 AM
Men,

Thanks

https://covid.randox.com/
I'm in Brittany atm, apparently we needed a vax cert to get in, wasn't even mentioned at passport control. You'd wonder why Spain would be any different.

Minus15

Anyone with recent experience of flying to Lanzarote in terms of what is asked for and not asked for. Flying with TUI from BFS