Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

the Hudson in my case Puckoon

I also have no time for Nigerians - fecking ignorant shites the ones that I have encountered
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

pintsofguinness

Casual racism makes me think "what the f**k"!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

another bad parenting story? who o why do people continue to do this?

A two-year-old has been taken into the care of social services after being found alone during a house fire.

The boy was rescued from a first floor room after firefighters were called to a maisonette in Deptford, south London, on Friday morning.

The child was taken to hospital for medical checks, before being taken away to be cared for by social services.

The boy's mother, said to be in her 40s, was arrested and later bailed on suspicion of child neglect.

She must return to a south London police station in December.

The fire brigade was called after the smoke alarm was activated.

The BBC's Barnie Choudhury has been inside the maisonette and said there is no sign of a major fire.

A 45-year-old man, thought to be a member of the public who tried to get into the maisonette to help the child, was treated in hospital for the effects of breathing smoke.

The fire, which damaged the ground floor of the home, was brought under control in 20 minutes, firefighters said.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

milltown row

Quote from: The Iceman on October 08, 2008, 02:40:26 PM
Indian Dots
I don't know what it is - I just clash with them.  Indians in any position of power let it go to their heads and become absolute w**kers who would send you down the river without a second thought to make themselves look better

iceman "what the f**k" are you on about? hopefully your bad taste in jokes is your major malfunction. if not, keep your racism to yourself.

we've suffered years of minority abuse for years, no need top offload it  to another minority group

muppet

Our Táiniste said the in the following in the Dáil this week regarding the budget:

"I ask for the indulgence of the House, given that we need clarity on this issue. Of the savings of €100 million, €86 million is for GPs and €30 million is for pharmacists."

Of the 4 Mary's involved in the last few governments she is the only one I thought was human as the other 3 clearly are not. But now I wonder.........
MWWSI 2017

Square Ball

this brought a tear to my eye, and made me very angry. This comes with a caution  :'(

Baby killer given life sentence 

Baby Amy had been treated cruelly in the weeks before her death
A father who murdered his baby daughter by snapping her spine will spend at least 22 years in prison.

James Howson, 25, was given a life sentence at Leeds Crown Court for the murder of 16-month-old Amy at their home in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.

He was convicted of murder on Tuesday after a jury heard he held Amy over his knee and broke her back in two.

Amy's mother Tina Hunt, 26, was given a 12-month suspended sentence after admitting child cruelty.

Sentencing Howson, the judge, Mrs Justice Cox, said: "This was, in my view, a chilling and brutal attack.

"The bone was completely dislocated, resulting in spinal shock, rapid unconsciousness - mercifully - and to death."

'Truly horrific'

During the trial Howson blamed Ms Hunt, saying she may have been responsible for Amy's death.

But the judge said: "The jury was satisfied, on the clearest of evidence, that it was you who deliberately inflicted truly horrific injuries upon your defenceless little daughter, Amy, from which she died within a few hours."

The judge also detailed other occasions in the weeks leading up to the murder in December last year when Howson "cruelly and deliberately assaulted Amy", leaving her with multiple fractures to her arms and legs.

The judge said Howson had shown no remorse

The court heard how Howson had a troubled history and had been violent towards women when he was young, yet he had no previous convictions.

Howson showed no emotion as he was led from the dock.

The judge said to him: "I have not seen the slightest evidence of remorse from you for what you did."

Hunt's 12-month sentence was suspended for two years.

She admitted the child cruelty charge on the basis that she did nothing to alert the authorities to her daughter's plight.

But the judge said: "Your level of culpability falls at the lowest end of the scale", after hearing how Howson completely dominated her and was often violent.

She said Hunt was also in the lowest 1% band of intelligence.

Outside court Amy's grandfather, Colin Hunt, said: "Life should mean life but what can you say? That's justice for you.

"Twenty-two years is all right but it won't bring Amy back, will it?

"I have 16 grandchildren. They are all beautiful and he's taken one away. I idolise them.

"I'm very angry. If I could have done something I would have. She was my granddaughter."

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Saw this earlier on the news and I felt sick to the stomach. I don't know how anyone could do that to a baby, let at lone a parent. Lock him up.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

words cannot describe how that makes me feel. The innocence of a child that young. Anger is a big understatement. He won't survive prison.

ExiledGael

Absolutely sickening. No harm to anyone but you'd know to look at the two of them that something isn't right. She is almost as bad as him in my book, how any mother.. ah it's not worth typing. Disgusting.

Croí na hÉireann

Came in here to give out about Gerry Ryan on the Late Late, pales in significance compared to that, shocking...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

The Real Laoislad

Cannibal cult mother who skinned son and made him eat his own flesh gets 9 years in jail

A cannibal cult mother who tortured her son in a locked cellar while relatives skinned him and forced him to eat his own flesh has been jailed for nine years.

Klara Mauerova, 31 - a member of a sinister religious cult and her sister Katerina led the sickening torture of her eight-year-old son Ondrej and his ten year-old brother Jakub.

A court in Brno in Czech Republic heard how relatives partially skinned Ondrej and forced him to eat his own flesh.
Enlarge    Klara Mauerova, right, has been jailed for nine years for abusing her sons

The judge also jailed Katerina, 35, for ten years for her role in the sickening abuse.

The two boys had told judges how their mother and relatives had stubbed cigarettes out on their bare skin, whipped them with belts, and tried to drown them. They were also sexually abused and forced to cut themselves with knives.

The terrified youngsters said they were kept in cages or handcuffed to tables and made to stand in their own urine for days.
Enlarge    Klara Mauerova, far left, and fellow torturer Barbara Skrlova are pictured with Klara's sons Jakub, 10, foreground, and Ondrej, 8

The sick sisters - both members of weird religious cult the Grail Movement - refused to reveal why they tortured the brothers.

But state prosecutor Zuzana Zamoravcova said: 'Their aim was to make the boys blindly serve their religious goals.'
Judge Pavel Goth said as he sentenced the women: 'Their aim was to create a person with a completely broken will. Ondrej and Jakub were repeatedly psychologically and physically tyrannised and held in locked rooms.'
Enlarge    Mauerova's sister Katerina was jailed for ten years for her part in the torture

Another defendant, 34-year-old Barbora Skrlova, was also jailed for five years for her part in the torture. Three others who took part in the abuse were also given jail terms.
Hana Basova, 28, and Jan Skrla, 25, were sentenced to seven years each while another man, Jan Turek, was jailed for five years.

Skrlova had posed as an innocent 13-year-old girl when police arrived to free the boys. She later ran away to Norway but was traced earlier this year by Czech police who brought her back to face trial.
  Barbara Skrlova, seen here in a beanie hat, is pictured after her arrest in Norway.  She posed as a 13-year-old girl to escape capture
Mauerova at first admitted abusing her children but she said she had been manipulated by her sister Katerina and Skrlova.

All three of them had been part of the Grail Movement cult which claims to have hundreds of followers in Britain as well as tens of thousands of others world wide.

The sick abuse was discovered when a neighbour installed a TV baby monitor to keep watch on his new daughter.

But it picked up the signal from an identical monitor next door showing one of the victims beaten, naked and chained in a cellar.

Mauerova had installed it so she could gloat over her victims' suffering from the comfort of her kitchen.

The defendants are expected to launch an appeal.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

leenie

***The Ten Greatest Fucks Of All Time***

1. "Where the f**k is all the water comming from ??"
-- Capt. E.J. Smith of RMS
Titanic, 1912

2. "What the f**k was that?"
-- Mayor Of Hiroshima, 1945

3. "Where did all those f**king Indians come from?"
-- Custer, 1877

4. "Any f**king idiot could understand that."
-- Einstein, 1938

5. "How the f**k did you work that out?"
-- Pythagoras, 126 BC

6. "You want WHAT on the f**king ceiling?"
-- Michelangelo, 1566

7. "Where the f**k are we?"
-- Amelia Earhart, 1937

8. "Scattered f**king showers, my ass!"
-- Noah, 4314 BC

9. "Aw c'mon. Who the f**k is going to find out?"
-- Bill Clinton, 1998

10."Geez, I didn't think they'd get this f**king mad."
-- Saddam Hussein
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

youngfella

Old shites that play themselves instead of young lads, causing county finals to be lost.
Pull hard and early

Sandy Hill

Quote from: leenie on October 27, 2008, 12:01:52 AM

***The Ten Greatest f**ks Of All Time***

1. "Where the f**k is all the water comming from ??"
-- Capt. E.J. Smith of RMS
Titanic, 1912

2. "What the f**k was that?"
-- Mayor Of Hiroshima, 1945

3. "Where did all those f**king Indians come from?"
-- Custer, 1877

4. "Any f**king idiot could understand that."
-- Einstein, 1938

5. "How the f**k did you work that out?"
-- Pythagoras, 126 BC

6. "You want WHAT on the f**king ceiling?"
-- Michelangelo, 1566

7. "Where the f**k are we?"
-- Amelia Earhart, 1937

8. "Scattered f**king showers, my ass!"
-- Noah, 4314 BC

9. "Aw c'mon. Who the f**k is going to find out?"
-- Bill Clinton, 1998

10."Geez, I didn't think they'd get this f**king mad."
-- Saddam Hussein

:D :D :D  ;D ;D ;D

That thread on High School Musical certainly made me go "What the f><k?"
"Stercus accidit"

Puckoon

Three dollars fifty for a coffee at the movies.! What the f**k!