Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

theskull1

Quote from: Puckoon on November 22, 2007, 05:01:58 PM

No skull, im not stew, I just dont like to watch someone I care about getting the shaft. Thats a tad facetious man, I generally expect better from your posts.

Awww Puck take it easy duder. Can't we be facetious among friends?  :)

It was topical after all
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

pintsofguinness

Sitting in the car this evening waiting on the woman and spotted this boy come walking down the street and up to the phone box.  For at least five minutes he tried to get into the phone box from every side only the door side! 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Watcher Pat

Seeing a 6ft man dressed up as a woman makes me think ....What to f**k?
Theres a man who walks around Belfast city centre like this....He looks more like Phil Mitchell than a woman....
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

stew

Quote from: Pietas on November 21, 2007, 02:38:33 PM
I have read this thread with real interest and have an observation.

Stew clearly felt compelled to act in the circumstances in the interests of professionalism.

But how professional is it to use his employers' time to post what is essentially internal and confidential information on a discussion board.

Just askin :)

I was on holiday you feckin clown.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: maddog on November 23, 2007, 12:44:31 PM
Quote from: downredblack on November 20, 2007, 01:08:12 PM
Quote from: maddog on November 20, 2007, 01:06:06 PM
The air head temp on our desk going on about christmas presents. No 1 on her list is the cats christmas present. She is talking right now about wrapping the presents for the f**king cat.

God help her .

She has surpassed herself this morning. She accused one of the lads of being smelly. The conversation went like this

airhead "you smell"
lad "i take baths like they did in the stone age"
airhead " oh no not like those old tin baths like they had in victorian times"
lad "no"
airhead "was the stone age before victorian times"
lad " a good while before yes"
airhead "why is it called the stone age"
lad "because they were all stoned"
airhead "i dont believe you, you are just taking the piss again, there is no such thing as the stone age"
lad " did you do history at school"
airhead "yes"

mother of jesus.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

raisins

Anthem gaffe 'lifted Croatia' 

Croatia rose to the occasion in their crucial Euro 2008 defeat of England - after an apparent X-rated gaffe by an English opera singer at Wembley.
Tony Henry belted out a version of the Croat anthem before the 80,000 crowd, but made a blunder at the end.

He should have sung 'Mila kuda si plania' (which roughly means 'You know my dear how we love your mountains').

But he instead sang 'Mila kura si planina' which can be interpreted as 'My dear, my penis is a mountain.'

Gentlemen - I give you...Rocco Siffredi  ;)

maddog

Quote from: stew on December 03, 2007, 12:13:40 AM
Quote from: maddog on November 23, 2007, 12:44:31 PM
Quote from: downredblack on November 20, 2007, 01:08:12 PM
Quote from: maddog on November 20, 2007, 01:06:06 PM
The air head temp on our desk going on about christmas presents. No 1 on her list is the cats christmas present. She is talking right now about wrapping the presents for the f**king cat.

God help her .

She has surpassed herself this morning. She accused one of the lads of being smelly. The conversation went like this

airhead "you smell"
lad "i take baths like they did in the stone age"
airhead " oh no not like those old tin baths like they had in victorian times"
lad "no"
airhead "was the stone age before victorian times"
lad " a good while before yes"
airhead "why is it called the stone age"
lad "because they were all stoned"
airhead "i dont believe you, you are just taking the piss again, there is no such thing as the stone age"
lad " did you do history at school"
airhead "yes"

mother of jesus.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

yer man from Iran denies the holocaust but i've never heard anyone until now deny the stoneage. The other day she got mixed up badly with 2 words. Insinuate and inseminate. Did we tell her the difference?

ludermor

Im having a shite day...........any update on the yer ditzy wan Maddog?

maddog

Quote from: ludermor on December 04, 2007, 01:04:13 PM

yeah, she was going on about having a dent in the car that needs fixing and asked where could she get it done. You need to take it to a knocking shop she was told to have the dent knocked out. She is unfamiliar with the term, and has been going round asking anyone if they know any good knocking shops. Its like shooting rats in a barrel.

stew

Quote from: maddog on December 04, 2007, 01:14:15 PM

yeah, she was going on about having a dent in the car that needs fixing and asked where could she get it done. You need to take it to a knocking shop she was told to have the dent knocked out. She is unfamiliar with the term, and has been going round asking anyone if they know any good knocking shops. Its like shooting rats in a barrel.

Are you sure she is not shane o'neill? I mean armagh4sam again has way too much in common with this bimbo to be a coincidence maddog. ;)

ludermor

Classic.
We have a young engineer on site and one of the lads told him to set up the level. He was making a balls of it and couldnt find the bubble ( for levelling the instrument) so one of the other lads got him to go to the store and get a spare bubble for the level. He came back with some bubble wrap the store man gave me and tried to get it into the level. Even worse he reckons he got it in the machine!

maddog

Quote from: stew on December 04, 2007, 01:55:02 PM

Are you sure she is not shane o'neill? I mean armagh4sam again has way too much in common with this bimbo to be a coincidence maddog. ;)

In one of those silly debates about who lives in nicest area she was taking quite a hammering by a couple of local lads about her area known as Chelmsley Wood. Its a right kip. She went on the defensive when car jackings, break ins, mattresses in front gardens, all were thrown at her. Her response still kills me to this day. "Chelmsley Wood isn't that bad, hardly anything ever happens in my road, apart from that man that got raped in the alleyway beside my house."

stew

Quote from: maddog on December 04, 2007, 02:31:14 PM
Quote from: stew on December 04, 2007, 01:55:02 PM

In one of those silly debates about who lives in nicest area she was taking quite a hammering by a couple of local lads about her area known as Chelmsley Wood. Its a right kip. She went on the defensive when car jackings, break ins, mattresses in front gardens, all were thrown at her. Her response still kills me to this day. "Chelmsley Wood isn't that bad, hardly anything ever happens in my road, apart from that man that got raped in the alleyway beside my house."

FFS maddog. That is an amazing young woman you have there. That last reponse has three or four emotions rolled into it in a half second. Shock, hilarity, disgust and finally awe at her stupidity.

Write all her nuggets down and write a book, you will make a fortune. :-[