Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 25, 2019, 12:40:27 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on June 25, 2019, 12:27:01 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 25, 2019, 12:14:48 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on June 25, 2019, 10:14:49 AM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 25, 2019, 09:16:35 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on June 24, 2019, 11:40:27 PM
Hi, back again! As I was saying earlier we have a panel of 27 for 13 a side under 12 Girls. 8 Girls play every minute of every game that leaves 5 places for up to usually 15 Girls on game day.

It's a mess of players getting quarters in the full forward line where they see Fuk all ball.

Anyway time to move on!

What is the procedure for transferring from one club to another in the LGFA? I know the ladies game is like soccer and players can move to any club.

Why are 8 girls playing every minute of every game?

We are good enough to go far in the 'A' under 12 Championship. Winning this would be huge for the club! Taking any of these 8 players off would lessen this!
I totally understand both sides.

There is no animosity here. They are doing what is best for to win a trophy. And I'm doing what is best for my daughter who is lost in a very big squad with a plethora of other kids in the same boat.

Anyway anyone know the process to switching club in LFGA?

FFS. Ridiculous mentality.

Crazy yet commonplace outlook. Watch them girls drift away over the next few years. Hopefully it's to other clubs and not from the game.

The thing is when a club has such numbers it hopes that the average to weak drift away and see winning as a way of holding onto the talented. It is competitive sport after all. Inclusion is only a way of getting registration money at the beginning of the season.

If that is the clubs actual policy I would run a mile. We've 47 u8 girls from one end of the ability range to the other. We are intent on keeping all of them playing for as long as we can. If they don't make senior players they will hopefully help out with coaching/admin in the club.

Winning shouldn't come into it until senior level and even then it's counter productive to speak about it, winning is a by product of good processes. Until senior level priority should be player development and retention.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Hound

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 25, 2019, 12:14:48 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on June 25, 2019, 10:14:49 AM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 25, 2019, 09:16:35 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on June 24, 2019, 11:40:27 PM
Hi, back again! As I was saying earlier we have a panel of 27 for 13 a side under 12 Girls. 8 Girls play every minute of every game that leaves 5 places for up to usually 15 Girls on game day.

It's a mess of players getting quarters in the full forward line where they see Fuk all ball.

Anyway time to move on!

What is the procedure for transferring from one club to another in the LGFA? I know the ladies game is like soccer and players can move to any club.

Why are 8 girls playing every minute of every game?

We are good enough to go far in the 'A' under 12 Championship. Winning this would be huge for the club! Taking any of these 8 players off would lessen this!
I totally understand both sides.

There is no animosity here. They are doing what is best for to win a trophy. And I'm doing what is best for my daughter who is lost in a very big squad with a plethora of other kids in the same boat.

Anyway anyone know the process to switching club in LFGA?

FFS. Ridiculous mentality.
I presume he's got that bored with the Dubs, that he's now moved on to winding everyone else up too!

Has to be a pisstake.