FAO Mooncat iii

Started by Stranworst, May 29, 2007, 01:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stranworst

Where you from Mooncat? How you know Tommy 'shazam bang' Hamill?

mooncatiii

cos every nos tommy shazam bang! runs portadown gunclub iiii!  jus like every1 knows gary lynch iiii
shazam

Stranworst

Who?? Dunno what you're on about. Far as I know yer fella Hamill is wanted for murder.

corn02

why did he shoot a man?

Stranworst

Dunno, apparently he just told a fella one day that he had shot a man and to keep it hush hush but here we are on a global messageboard and the truth is out there!!

hitzelsperger

last i heard of him he had headbutted some boy outside the hirk and spat on him after it

Stranworst

Not surprised by that, he put some fella through a window one night on Fitzroy, totally shazam banged him.

Apparently the fella had been slagging Brian Mallan, big McDoo and wee McDoo. That's just not on.

mooncatiii

but he's some dancer is this lad hamill!!  like a cross between dusyin th turkey and timberlake! 
shazam

Stranworst

I hear he also gets used sometimes by the FBI to help when they have a ciriminals cmoputer and its locked or soemthing with passwords and shit.

Apparently he knows all te codes and is a master codesworth. Some even know him as the code fish!

I have seen said dancing, all I can say is... wow 

mooncatiii

oh he is a real codefish rebecchi!  his cousin is a gymnast called jimmy as well!  and according to popular his stomach is in peices although after 22 years of life he has yet finish a bottle of concorde for a co, a real heavyweight in the drinking stakes
shazam

Stranworst

Did he not get diagnosed with razor blades in his stomach for a whole year once?

Also heard that he is gonna go undercover to some gangs in london, cuz he's got the cockney rhyming slang sorted.

Apples and pears, plates of meat....

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

charlie stubbs

was he not the original jimmy the gymnast?

mooncatiii

he was in first year when he caused all his scenes with stiffy iiiii
shazam

ludermor

a whole summer of this shite

Stranworst

Don't look in te thread if you don't wanna ludemor, go play with your own friends...