The Best Burger?

Started by JoG2, November 20, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 15, 2019, 05:38:04 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on January 15, 2019, 03:19:40 PM
Mikeys in Belfast is decent..
Is that the place near the Northern Whig? If so then yes, I  had a dirty burger out of there after a few pints and it didn't touch the sides.

The very place. Burgers are superb and well priced also.

JoG2

Had my first 5 Guys the other week (hadn't planned on eating there but it was right next door to the pub we were in in Dublin)...€17 for a burger (regular, not double), fries and a Sprite. Was decent but not €17 worth of decent !

Minder

Quote from: JoG2 on January 16, 2019, 04:09:09 PM
Had my first 5 Guys the other week (hadn't planned on eating there but it was right next door to the pub we were in in Dublin)...€17 for a burger (regular, not double), fries and a Sprite. Was decent but not €17 worth of decent !

You could buy a house for that in Mayo
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: JoG2 on January 16, 2019, 04:09:09 PM

Been to one in Belfast, after paying I was going to ask "is it 5 guys or 5 Michelin stars" on the door. The food was Mc Donald's standard.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

johnnycool

Nice wee burger place out at the Dundonald Cineplex called Wolfes do a great selection of burgers.

Think they've a load of sister "diners" like Bubba Drews in Craigavon and Hill Billy Fuel in Omagh.

Insane Bolt

Hard to beat Bigger Baps😜