tell us all ur bad beats in poker

Started by oakleaf stateside, May 13, 2007, 04:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakleaf stateside

Poker has taken of in a big way so lets hear all the bad beats >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Dont Do It

DrinkingHarp

I was the chip leader tonite till I went all in with trip aces on the flop, dueche bag calls with queen duece then pulls a flush to beat my trip aces. AAAGHHHH!!!!!!

Thats the way the chips fall, lost myself 1,500 tonite on that call.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

118cmal

if anyone can beat this ill eat my hat.

Was playin a £50 freezeout in yorkegate near belfast. there was bout 90 in it and top 15 were paid.  There was 16 left at this point. myself and one other guy had the two monster stacks.  We had bout 60,000 each and everyone else had bout 12000-13000. He was on small blind and I was on big. Blinds were at 750 and 1500. I knew it would be madness to tangle with him so i just stayed outta his way.  However he kept raising my big blind.  One time it was folded round the table to him and he raised it up to 6000 to play. I looked down at JJ and smooth called him. The flop came J-10-10.  He moved half his stack in and i called.  The turn came 8.  He moved his remainder in and i called to see he had pocket tens.  I finished outta the money and cried in the taxi on the way home.
I vowed that night never to play poker again yet as i am writing this i am on PP

hairyhog

was playing a cash game online a few weeks ago on Will Hill. Had a stack of around 120quid and was dealt AA and positioned one before the dealer. First guy after the bb put in a minimum raise and the next lamped in a crazy 50 quid. I duely set my whole stack in to take him down in what i could only presume was a typing error by him given the blinds were 1/2. Folded round to him again and he called the rest, 28 quid odd to him. What does the f**k turn over? 3 10 off suit. HAPPY DAYS!!

Flop came 3 3 3

FOR THE LOVE OF f**k

new devil

Alantic city- i had A7, flop came out 778 fu** beside me put me al in ($270) i called he had pocket 8's, was near sick all over him  :-\

oakleaf stateside

Quote from: new devil on May 13, 2007, 02:26:56 PM
Alantic city- i had A7, flop came out 778 fu** beside me put me al in ($270) i called he had pocket 8's, was near sick all over him  :-\
wow i think i was there that day r u the guy who had the sunglasses on??? ;D ;D
Dont Do It

oakleaf stateside

A lot of bad beats there i think this is my worsted playing in a ciub in nyc a $2/$4 n/l game. under the gun looked down 2 see the hilton sisters QQ so i made it $22. just 1 caller a retard who playes every 2 cards so i new i had him preflop.flop QQK wow so i slow played it had about $750 in front of me and tap the table he moves in right away round $1200 i call of course with a smile he showes me K4 every 1 at the table lookes at me and smiles. bang K on the turn and wat a **** af a turn yea a K just shok me head to make it worse he said i new u had that wat a w**k dog
Dont Do It

ludermor

could we have that in english now please

Stalin

did he have poker kings then or what?
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

corn02

So you had Poker Queens and he had trip Kings?

AnDunYeGo

Here, newdevil, that's not a bad beat, he had you beaten before the flop and then had you smoked after it. he was always ahead.
Unlike hairyhog who was just plain unlucky.

Worst beat i ever got was at a party one night fight started and i got smacked in the head with one  :D :D :D :D

Stalin

david sklansky would tell you theres no such thing as a bad beat 

edit: this is from another forum. unbelievable:

PokerStars Game #9100750876: Hold'em No Limit ($0.10/$0.25) - 2007/03/26 - 15:25:14 (ET)
Table 'Europa IV' 6-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1: Lou1111 ($10 in chips)
Seat 2: amaverika ($28.50 in chips)
Seat 3: henryjd1 ($33.30 in chips)
Seat 4: BitFranky ($17.25 in chips)
Seat 5: Monetmonet ($49.60 in chips)
Seat 6: Le Globule ($23.80 in chips)
Le Globule: posts small blind $0.10
Lou1111: posts big blind $0.25
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to henryjd1 [Ks Kh]
amaverika: calls $0.25
henryjd1: raises $1 to $1.25
BitFranky: folds
Monetmonet: folds
Le Globule: folds
Lou1111: calls $1
amaverika: calls $1
*** FLOP *** [8d Kd Kc]
Lou1111: checks
amaverika: checks
henryjd1: checks
*** TURN *** [8d Kd Kc] [5d]
Lou1111: bets $0.50
amaverika: raises $1.50 to $2
henryjd1: calls $2
Lou1111: calls $1.50
*** RIVER *** [8d Kd Kc 5d] [7d]
Lou1111: bets $1.25
amaverika: raises $24 to $25.25 and is all-in
henryjd1: raises $4.80 to $30.05 and is all-in
Lou1111: calls $5.50 and is all-in
*** SHOW DOWN ***
henryjd1: shows [Ks Kh] (four of a kind, Kings)
amaverika: shows [4d 6d] (a straight flush, Four to Eight)
amaverika collected $35.45 from side pot
Lou1111: mucks hand
amaverika collected $28.65 from main pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $67.10 Main pot $28.65. Side pot $35.45. | Rake $3
Board [8d Kd Kc 5d 7d]
Seat 1: Lou1111 (big blind) mucked [Qd Qh]
Seat 2: amaverika showed [4d 6d] and won ($64.10) with a straight flush, Four to Eight
Seat 3: henryjd1 showed [Ks Kh] and lost with four of a kind, Kings
Seat 4: BitFranky folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: Monetmonet (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Le Globule (small blind) folded before Flop
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

ONeill

As with the Ulster Scots, you lads are bound to be eligible for a grant or something.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

heganboy

ouch poker kings a losing hand, you dont see that every day..
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity