The ulster rugby trial

Started by caprea, February 01, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

PJ has probably lied based on the witness evidence, but that same evidence makes a guilty verdict 'beyond reasonable doubt' unlikely IMO.

johnneycool

Indo gives the names of the other three girls in the house that night, one of which I was informed was the IP;

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/witness-tells-court-that-she-is-100pc-positive-she-saw-paddy-jackson-have-sex-with-alleged-rape-victim-36602600.html

This trial could go either way as yet.

Rois

Quote from: johnneycool on February 14, 2018, 01:10:54 PM
Indo gives the names of the other three girls in the house that night, one of which I was informed was the IP;
Nope, the name I heard was not in that article.   

seafoid

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/rugby-rape-trial-taxi-driver-who-took-alleged-victim-home-tells-court-she-was-sobbing-throughout-the-journey-36603451.html

A taxi driver who took a woman allegedly raped by two Irish rugby players home has told a court she was crying and sobbing throughout the journey.

He was further quizzed about a phone conversation involving Harrison in the car.

Mr Fisher said: "To me, from what I heard, I would explain it as talking as sort of in code."

He said he heard "small snippets".

"I recall him saying to the person on the phone 'She is with me now. She is not good. I'll call you in the morning'," added Mr Fisher.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Avondhu star

Quote from: Rois on February 14, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

The alleged victims name cannot be published and any media outlet that would do so would be heavily fined
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

AQMP

Syferus

If these fûckers can't be convicted with this mountain of circumstancial, medical evidence and actual proof of the defendants lying to the police then there is something serious broken with this system.

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: Syferus on February 14, 2018, 01:58:47 PM
If these fûckers can't be convicted with this mountain of circumstancial, medical evidence and actual proof of the defendants lying to the police then there is something serious broken with this system.

whats the medical evidence?  some vaginal bleeding which could happen from consensual sex which the prosecution themselves alluded too
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

Orior

Quote from: Avondhu star on February 14, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

The alleged victims name cannot be published and any media outlet that would do so would be heavily fined

What does IP mean?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AZOffaly

Quote from: Orior on February 14, 2018, 02:39:36 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on February 14, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

What does IP mean?

Injured Party.

Milltown Row2

Surely if they meet all 3 things then they will be convicted?

And calm down, half waiting on seeing you outside Lagan court with a banner ffs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

You're the one making a fool of yourself with what you seem to think are subtle attempts at showing your contempt for the victim. Or maybe you don't realise what you're doing..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Syferus on February 14, 2018, 02:49:09 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

You're the one making a fool of yourself with what you seem to think are subtle attempts at showing your contempt for the victim. Or maybe you don't realise what you're doing..

Syferus lets set the record straight, Ive dont give a shit either way, if they are not guilty or if they are guilty... If they are guilty then throw the book at them, if they are not then get get off with it, thats how the jury system works, not the Syferus system, were everyone is guilty regardless of the facts...

Now let that sink in... I'd say most people here dont give a toss either, they are just curious as it involves a sports star, I'm sure there was a dozen rape cases lately that no one has even said anything as it wasnt in the news like this one...

So get off your soap box and talk about the facts of the case rather than your notions
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StGallsGAA

Don't think.anyone is suggesting a 3 some didn't take place.  Have seen no evidence as yet to suggest it wasn't consensual? 

Orchard park

Quote from: StGallsGAA on February 14, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

Don't think.anyone is suggesting a 3 some didn't take place.  Have seen no evidence as yet to suggest it wasn't consensual?

and equally no evidence to suggest it was