Sanchez Quits

Started by Kerry Mike, May 11, 2007, 02:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyG

Quote from: ExiledGael on May 31, 2007, 09:51:17 PM
Do what you want big man, but I think the fans, and the media will be very sceptical of this choice!

Most people seem to be either happy with Worthington or at least prepared to give him a go. The only problem I have with him is that, when he was a club manager, he had a history of not releasing players for internationals but hopefully that sort of attitude will work in our favour now he's our manager.
Wee grimy Beacom from the Tele will be on his case

Given that Beaco knows the square root of fcuk all, I'd be more worried if he welcomed Worthy than if he doesn't.

saffron sam2

Quote from: SammyG on May 31, 2007, 11:28:03 PM
Do what you want big man, but I think the fans, and the media will be very sceptical of this choice!

Most people seem to be either happy with Worthington or at least prepared to give him a go. The only problem I have with him is that, when he was a club manager, he had a history of not releasing players for internationals but hopefully that sort of attitude will work in our favour now he's our manager.

Always noticed that about Worthington and his reluctance to release players.  Don't know about his suitablity for the job, but on paper certainly looks better qualified than Sanchez did.  Glad it was given to an Irishman, rather than a manager obviously only interested in one last big payout, what with the IFA's big new TV deal.

Good luck to my fellow Antrim man in his new job.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet