Author Topic: Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors  (Read 41294 times)

imtommygunn

• View Profile
Re: Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors
« Reply #840 on: February 13, 2018, 09:49:04 PM »
I have watched many videos of stings.What exactly do people find objectionable? Any I've seen the person caught is obviously guilty. They are subjected to an aggressive humiliation,but hell slap it up them.The Police are informed and invariably arrive,there is no physical threat to the person caught unless he tries to do a runner.What is so objectionable? Do you object to the cops ramming suspected drug dealers doors? Or the showing of images on Crimewatch?

You need to try harder.

Fionntamhnach

• "Load up on drugs, kill your friends..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: February 13, 2018, 10:08:14 PM »
A gang calling itself Nonce Catchers NI, run by east Belfast man Kenny Abbott, is currently being sued by a man identified as a paedophile on its Facebook page. The case was listed in the High Court last Tuesday with Abbott, who loyalist sources say is a “complete balloon”, named on the writ.

Predator Catchers NI is also the subject of legal action as is Team NI Protecting Kids.

The latter is in the process of being sued by the innocent Antrim woman whose house its members showed up outside, wrongly claiming a paedophile lived there while broadcasting it on Facebook Live.

Describes a few of these lads no doubt
Most reasonable people could see that the above was going to be the inevitable outcome given the way these groups handled themselves. Those that most likely didn't are listed below.

* Person(s) belonging to at least one of these categories
  • Self described "yummy mummy"
  • Facebook profile says they attended "the school of hard knocks" and/or "university of life"
  • Facebook profile says that they work as a "full-time mad b*stard"
  • Any social media account that says the owner of the account is "scared of f*ck all"
  • Name: T**y F****n
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:10:36 PM by Fionntamhnach »
Putting internet gobshítes in their place since 1999

red hander

• Masters of the dark arts since 1996
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: February 13, 2018, 10:13:13 PM »

Wildweasel74

• View Profile
« Reply #843 on: February 13, 2018, 11:23:29 PM »
U man a self obessessed loser more worried about his wee following than properly bringing someone to justice@:doesnt work, no suprise there and seems to be an uneducated clown who threats people and bullies when things dont go their way!! For all his threats probably couldnt beat his way out of a paper bag!!

GJL

• View Profile
« Reply #844 on: February 14, 2018, 10:13:05 AM »
U man a self obessessed loser more worried about his wee following than properly bringing someone to justice@:doesnt work, no suprise there and seems to be an uneducated clown who threats people and bullies when things dont go their way!! For all his threats probably couldnt beat his way out of a paper bag!!

Going by the shape of him I would suspect you are correct.

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #845 on: February 14, 2018, 10:28:28 AM »
Do you ever notice the direct correlation between supporters of these groups and fleggers?

No.

You want to reassess that given the news of the last few days?

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #846 on: February 14, 2018, 10:33:29 AM »
Mob law usually ends in tears.
2018- 2 Cupeens won, 2 to go.

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #847 on: February 14, 2018, 10:45:06 AM »
They're deleting any comments on their page now which question their motives. They could have alot of work on their hands in the days ahead...

themac_23

• View Profile
« Reply #848 on: February 14, 2018, 11:29:50 AM »
They're deleting any comments on their page now which question their motives. They could have alot of work on their hands in the days ahead...

No bother to them, not like they’ve work or anything to be at

sensethetone

• View Profile
« Reply #849 on: February 14, 2018, 12:00:10 PM »
Some of the comments defending the hunter groups towards anyone in disagreement are well worth a read.

lurganblue

• View Profile
« Reply #850 on: February 14, 2018, 12:05:19 PM »
Something just hasnt sat right with me about these hunter groups for a while now. After seeing that Newsline report last night i think i know what it is... they're c*nts.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: February 14, 2018, 12:08:25 PM »
listening to the radio one.. unreal
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Dougal Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #852 on: February 14, 2018, 12:10:20 PM »
Careful now

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: February 14, 2018, 12:20:08 PM »
Got fed up reading this thread a while back as it was pretty clear that pretty much everyone condemned these groups and Fearon was only in it for the kicks he gets from his own so hilarious brand of trolling.

Saw the Kevin Magee piece and had to laugh at the state of your man George Keenan. The ludicrousness of it all was summed up in the video of him following Magee, screaming "YOU ARE NOT A PAEDOPHILE" at him.

Given their loyalist connections, I wonder how many of their stings have taken place in republican areas. Very few I imagine. I look forward to the day where one of these groups turns up at the wrong person's house and gets run off live for the world to see.
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"