Sean Penn Speaks Truth to Bush and His Criminal Admin

Started by Seamus, March 30, 2007, 05:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Listening to and quoting a nobody like Penn spewing his hatred is going save us from the brink of world war iii,
   is that the next of it Seamus?
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

glens73

Quote from: Tyrones own on April 01, 2007, 01:06:58 AM

My common sense tells me that in posting this dung from Penn in the first place and the resounding Agreeing with him amongst most of you that
it wreaked of Bush hating, you seem to have toned it down a little with respect to your last post being that it was the first of many to actually state
that there is no difference what so ever in the Democrats and republicans.
I am not a huge supporter of Bush at all but what i was taking offence to was the fact that Penn and the rest of them are self confessed Bush haters and
are out there pushing this crap down the throats of public opinion to forge they're own agenda. If this is the kind of material that some of you base your opinions on, well it is well and truly wide of the mark imo
That's all im going to say on this matter because most of you with the exception of a few do not reside here in this country, its a non argument for anyone who isn't living it on a daily basis, its apples and oranges at that point.

Sean Penn's agenda is a lot less dangerous than the US governments agenda, not just the current one, the majority of them with all their fecking outrageous actions in various countries throughout the world, not just Iraq - Venezuela, Vietnam, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Cuba, Afghanistan, Guatemala, Haiti, Colombia - the list goes on and on.

http://www.krysstal.com/democracy_whyusa.html

turk

Quote from: gallsman on March 31, 2007, 02:19:41 PM
Turk, how dare you confuse Sean Penn with that English twat Sean Bean! Ever since I first saw Bean trying to play an IRA man in 'Patriot Games', I haven't been able to contain my laughter any time I see him!

Ho ho!!!!  :P

muppet

QuoteRupert Murdock has been manipulating and controlling what gets air time so as to keep in touch and appease his fellow liberal scumbags in this country for years

This is the most ludicrous claim I've seen on this site and that takes some doing. Saying Murdock is a liberal is like saying Hitler was a Communist. I suppose we are to believe that the Murdock owned Fox news is a beacon for all Liberals.

none other than the master himself Phil Bronstein of the San Francisco comical as its commonly known, in reading your typical closed ended biased post, i knew this article
had to have been pushed by either the Comical, the NY times or the Washington post and lo and behold...........
Those Bastards in the major news outlets are the root problem of what is going on in this once great country and before all you liberal sympathizers get up on your hind legs with your Anti everything Bush agenda, remember that Clinton did us no favors either in his 8 yrs but Murdock's outlets were surprizingly quiet with such stories as his part in war crimes against innocent Serbs,  selling Military secrets to China or letting Bin Laden slip through his fingers when he had him cornered amongst other Fcuk ups in the oval office  need i say more but thats right Clinton was a Democrat.

Like any Republican sympathiser you think that by ranting incoherently any debate will end in a confused stalemate. ' Innocent Serbs ' don't make me laugh.   
MWWSI 2017

muppet

QuoteAs for the editors all being coerced into voting to go to war in Iraq, i think you'll find that that was a vote taken in '03 when the whole world believed Saddam had WMD's but again the liberals are able to turn this story around to have it suit their own agenda.

It just shows how successful the propaganda in the states is, either that or Tyrone's own hasn't been in touch with the outside world for a decade.

QuoteWas Bush the only one that believed he had them, i thought not. Even your very own Hillary voted to go to war in Iraq which might i add has been egg on the face of Murdock and the rest of his liberal Cronies in the news media since her decision to run in '08.

TO I don't fit into your cosy little bipartisan farce. Hillary is not my 'very own'. My disapproval of Bush and his corruption does not automatically mean that I blindly agree with the other side. I take each issue on it's merits. To be honest I see the Democrats as soft republicans meaning that with there is no discernable left wing politics there.

QuoteOf all people, i would have thought Irish people would be well aware of the danger and power of the media when they have an agenda to push, we only lived it ourselves.............................

Of all people I would have thought Irish people would be well aware of the danger and power of an imperial superpower that unilaterally annexes small countries for resources and to gain a strategic advantage.

MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

In all of you're rants about how wrong everything is and how Bush's administration is corrupt bla bla bla, you haven't exactly
given us the answers to how all this can be fixed, throw enough shite, some of it will eventually stick seems to be the order of the day.
Since you're obviously an expert in the field of international affairs not to mention US politics can you turn away from the Anti Bush agenda for
a second and enlighten us with you're expert view on how all of what is and has went on in the middle east for years now can be repaired ::)
Answers on the back of a postage stamp please.
  - Walter Lippmann

Seamus

Tyrones own take a look at Democracy Now, this will give you a better insight into how the media is controlled. I only watch the likes of CNN and FOX for as laugh although I must admit Bill O'Reilly's brainwashing garbage sometimes gets me going. Talk radio is 90% controlled by right wing propaganda so your liberal media comment is way off the mark. Don't get me wrong, they have their fair share of propagandists as well.

Try finding alternative methods of finding your news, people who really love their country and do not have a left or right agenda. Along with common sense that is where I find the truth.

Quote from: Tyrones own on April 01, 2007, 04:28:23 PM

In all of you're rants about how wrong everything is and how Bush's administration is corrupt bla bla bla, you haven't exactly
given us the answers to how all this can be fixed, throw enough shite, some of it will eventually stick seems to be the order of the day.
Since you're obviously an expert in the field of international affairs not to mention US politics can you turn away from the Anti Bush agenda for
a second and enlighten us with you're expert view on how all of what is and has went on in the middle east for years now can be repaired ::)
Answers on the back of a postage stamp please.

Start by getting both the Republicans and Democrats, save the odd few, out of office. Not an easy job when we've got Diebold and a conditioned public.

Get big corporation out of politics and dare I say it, religion.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

muppet

Typical response. No rational answer to any charge merely more ranting, muck throwing and abuse.

It would take rather more than a postage stamp to outline the chronic errors made by the Bush administration is Iraq.

They could do worse than have listened to the Pentagon who argued for 300,000 troops to deal with the risk of a counterinsurgency. They told us they would 'shock and awe' the opposition and they would be welcomed with open arms. Wolfowitz said there was no need for extra troops. Having made the blunder of going into Iraq they compunded it by doing it on the cheap which of course has cost them Billions. Bush told us in 2003 operations had ceased and the conflict had ended. If he was a CX he would have been fired after such a gross miscalculation.

TO ignores this and basically blames everyone with the pathetic 'what would you have done?' and somehow manages to point the finger at anyone but Bush and his chronies. Any critic is dismissed despite the blatently obvious evidence that they screwed up royally. Thousands have died, the US have basically gambled the US economy on the outcome. Any more blunders and it could all come tumbling down including the Irish economy.

If the Russkies and Venezuela join Iran by trading their oil in Euro it's disaster.  

MWWSI 2017

stew

Bill O'Reilly brainwashing people  :D

If you think he is capable of that you are missing a brain. he is a conservative political commentator/interviewer who has his own skeletons, he pontificatesalright and he has no time for liberal academics who he holds in the highest contempt, but if you think he is out to brainwash people you are a muppet.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Tyrones own

"Try finding alternative methods of finding your news, people who really love their country and do not have a left or right agenda. Along with common sense that is    where I find the truth. "

Couldn't have said it better myself Seamus,  thats the exact reason i personally had a problem with Penn's self confessed agenda from the get go.
It flies in the face of that very statement.

As for muppet, again in all of that, not one single answer to the question put forth. I didn't ask you to outline Bush's chronic errors, ah what's the point............ ::)
Carefull you don't fall outta that tree!
  - Walter Lippmann

Seamus

Quote from: stew on April 01, 2007, 06:40:31 PM
Bill O'Reilly brainwashing people  :D

If you think he is capable of that you are missing a brain. he is a conservative political commentator/interviewer who has his own skeletons, he pontificatesalright and he has no time for liberal academics who he holds in the highest contempt, but if you think he is out to brainwash people you are a muppet.

O'Reilly can only brainwash the gullible of which you seem to be one. Name calling from the unintelligible yet again, easy to see why you are an O'Reilly fan. How many millions of dollars does he get to spew his garbage? That guy would sell his mother for a few bucks. I know Rush Limbaugh was earning 30M a year during the Clinton era. He earns more when Democrats are in power, wonder who he votes for?
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Seamus

Incidentally O'Reilly started off as a liberal mouth piece and jumped ship when he found out he could earn more as a Neo-Con propagandist. He earned $20 million in 2001 on one contract alone. Immoral characters like O'Reilly would say anything for way less, he has sold his soul years ago.

Dave VonKleist challenged him to an open and fair debate over six months ago, an offer he will not accept a he knows full well Dave would have him for supper. Dave has all the evidence on his side, O'Reilly only has smoke and mirrors and name calling.

muppet

Tyrone's Own asked the folowing:

Quoteenlighten us with you're expert view on how all of what is and has went on in the middle east for years now can be repaired

TO hiding behind a question that has remained unsolved for thousands of years is neither an argument nor a coherent policy.

Answer this, do you agree with the Bush administration's policies in the Middle East?
MWWSI 2017

J70

Quote from: Seamus on April 01, 2007, 09:28:53 PM
Incidentally O'Reilly started off as a liberal mouth piece and jumped ship when he found out he could earn more as a Neo-Con propagandist. He earned $20 million in 2001 on one contract alone. Immoral characters like O'Reilly would say anything for way less, he has sold his soul years ago.

Dave VonKleist challenged him to an open and fair debate over six months ago, an offer he will not accept a he knows full well Dave would have him for supper. Dave has all the evidence on his side, O'Reilly only has smoke and mirrors and name calling.

What did this von Kleist challenge O'Reilly to a debate on?

Is this the main guy who claims there was a "pod" on the underside of United 175?

I see he's been on Coast to Coast a few times...

Tyrones own

Quote from: muppet on April 01, 2007, 02:31:49 PM
QuoteRupert Murdock has been manipulating and controlling what gets air time so as to keep in touch and appease his fellow liberal scumbags in this country for years

This is the most ludicrous claim I've seen on this site and that takes some doing. Saying Murdock is a liberal is like saying Hitler was a Communist. I suppose we are to believe that the Murdock owned Fox news is a beacon for all Liberals. [/b] [/b]

none other than the master himself Phil Bronstein of the San Francisco comical as its commonly known, in reading your typical closed ended biased post, i knew this article
had to have been pushed by either the Comical, the NY times or the Washington post and lo and behold...........
Those Bastards in the major news outlets are the root problem of what is going on in this once great country and before all you liberal sympathizers get up on your hind legs with your Anti everything Bush agenda, remember that Clinton did us no favors either in his 8 yrs but Murdock's outlets were surprizingly quiet with such stories as his part in war crimes against innocent Serbs,  selling Military secrets to China or letting Bin Laden slip through his fingers when he had him cornered amongst other Fcuk ups in the oval office  need i say more but thats right Clinton was a Democrat.

Like any Republican sympathiser you think that by ranting incoherently any debate will end in a confused stalemate. ' Innocent Serbs ' don't make me laugh.   

A little enlightenment for the Muppet, some info on his Buddies ::)

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/article/210507/rupert_murdoch_clinton_new_york
  - Walter Lippmann