Diesel Dippers

Started by offtheground, April 15, 2010, 08:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 01, 2010, 02:41:26 PM
Tough lesson surely bcb but sure thats life isnt it. Could be worse things happen.
Well for all those surely who dont break the law to stand and criticise - but sure they all trying to be big men seeing who can criticise and gloat the most.

Glad im in better form today that i can laugh at the irony of someone asking me why im getting uptight about being caught - when such people are behaving more uptightly.
As for the post on grammar - well saffron sam couldnt have said it better.

Dirty Dozen you remind me of one of them bullies i used to be scared off at school when i was wee - one of them boyos spouting shyte just for the sake of it - and looking all round them to see were their friends watching to see how big a man they were. Pathetic.

:D :D :D

Get out more, im a real big man alright on the gaaboard  :D Not a bully, just love with the trout bites, people who get wound up so easily deserve to be wound up, its the only way they will learn  ;D

Also,your taking the gaaboard way too serious and if you cant see that im clearly taking the hand out of you then you need to unplug for a while .  I mean, i dont even know you so really i couldnt give a f**k if you piss in your diesel tank to save money on fuel to be perfectly honest.  Loving the personal abuse your dishing my way also, i might have to report to moderators  :D

Red Diesel out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Denn Forever

Have you looked at the banner advertisement when you click on this topic?

For you TG ;D
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Denn Forever on June 01, 2010, 04:13:44 PM
Have you looked at the banner advertisement when you click on this topic?

For you TG ;D

LOL, outstanding.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 01, 2010, 04:18:27 PM
God i wont be able go lift my car cos my sides are split from the laughter - hilarious  ::) ::)

Why, what are you laughing at? 

I wouldnt be laughing if i where you like, having to go get your own car back and £500 notes to hand over in the process.  Certainly not a laughing matter but its good that you can see the funny side.....me, i couldnt if that happened to me but then again, i abide the law  ;D

ziggysego

tyrone girl, you're best not to respond to them. You're just giving them more oxygen.

As for the banner at the top of this page, well it was funny :)
Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl

Eh - if ya go into any topic theres always a banner relating to that on top of page if ya look

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 01, 2010, 04:44:07 PM
Eh - if ya go into any topic theres always a banner relating to that on top of page if ya look

It wasn't a dig at you.
Testing Accessibility

rolloutking

Quit crying like a load of f**king geeky middle aged wankers and just stick to the point......

...where are your known diesel dipping hotspots.

ziggysego

Quote from: rolloutking on June 01, 2010, 04:49:16 PM
Quit crying like a load of f**king geeky middle aged w**kers and just stick to the point......

Your mama!

Just kiddin' saaan  ;D
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Quote from: ziggysego on June 01, 2010, 04:50:30 PM
Quote from: rolloutking on June 01, 2010, 04:49:16 PM
Quit crying like a load of f**king geeky middle aged w**kers and just stick to the point......

Your mama!

Just kiddin' saaan  ;D

:D ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on June 01, 2010, 04:21:20 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on June 01, 2010, 04:18:27 PM
God i wont be able go lift my car cos my sides are split from the laughter - hilarious  ::) ::)

Why, what are you laughing at? 

I wouldnt be laughing if i where you like, having to go get your own car back and £500 notes to hand over in the process.  Certainly not a laughing matter but its good that you can see the funny side.....me, i couldnt if that happened to me but then again, i abide the law  ;D
Will you stop filing threads with your bullshit.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gerry

Pints telling someone to stop filling treads with bullshit seems ironic
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

Quote from: gerry on June 01, 2010, 08:22:58 PM
Pints telling someone to stop filling treads with bullshit seems ironic
why

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

It's not my fault you don't explain yourself very clearly