I've finally figured out who he looks like... Dan Bilzerian

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Boycey on July 20, 2018, 01:40:22 PM
I've finally figured out who he looks like... Dan Bilzerian

Good call
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Jeepers Creepers

supersub

Ward gone 12.5m & Mane will wear no.10 jersey.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on July 22, 2018, 09:12:30 PM
4 mins in and Karius somehow gets away with another clanger...

One nil...big Virg up like a salmon!

Boycey

Lazar Markovic is still a Liverpool player??

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Insane Bolt

BBC 2 now Shankly : Natures Fire

laoislad

heganboy

Went to see this get today.

Keita was impressive, VVD is a rolls Royce.
Very impressive from woodburn, young Curtis Jones was excellent and Camacho, all very comfortable. Ojo less so but with some glimpses
Karius a liability, should never be seen or heard from again.
Markovic, solanke, origi looked a level off, I can see no future for any of them in a Liverpool shirt.
Puzzled by lallana strange performance, klavan was very disappointing.
Milner, vvd and sturridge excellent communicators and leaders Robertson on the same path but a couple for years to go.
Virgil went to every player before the kick off individually for a hug and a quiet word.
Could have some run as a team captain.
Sturridge looked like the only one up front knew what they were at, he was dangerous and more ball to him would have been a big improvement.
Liked what I saw from fabinho, will make a very big difference when he gets a bit more time in that team.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

laoislad

Lost 3-1 in the end though I'm not sure how as Liverpool dominated the second half.
Ojo and Solanke missed two absolute sitters to make it 3-0. Karius with another mistake right at the end for their 3rd.
Keita is special alright. First time I've really seen him play. He was playing like it was a Champions League game and not a pre season friendly. Really looking forward to to see him play in the Premier League.
For Dortmund Pulisic also looks the real deal.

TabClear

It will be interesting to see the team in the next match if the Big three are back up top. Sturridge seems to be doing enough to keep himself in the picture, Solanke/Origi just do not look good enough. Origi I think will go.

Midfield looks to be Fabinho/Keita and presumably Henderson with Gigi as backup. Pity about the Ox as he would have been a great option in there. lallana will presumably be the "impact" sub alongside sturridge. Where has Gomez been playing? Would like to see him get a few games at CH, preferably with a decent keeper behind him. Karius just looks like a man who's confidence is shot, unfortunately i think he will need to go back to Germany or something similar to reestablish himself because he is not a bad keeper but its seems that every game now there is an error and the fans are all over him.

blewuporstuffed

if Matip is out for any length of time Gomez could get a  couple of games at CB at the start of the season. I think Klopp has already said Lovren wont be in contention for the first PL game due to having an extended break after the WC
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

laoislad

Quote from: Insane Bolt on July 22, 2018, 10:05:53 PM
BBC 2 now Shankly : Natures Fire
Thanks for that. I put it on record when I saw your post. Watched it tonight. Very good.