Ray Darcy

Started by Jim_Murphy_74, November 11, 2008, 11:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

Who was that dose that was suppose to be a comedian ?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Seany

Ray D'Arcy is an excellent broadcaster. His radio show is interesting and he is a brilliant interviewer. His TV show is probably affected by the caliber of guest RTE can get him after LLS has hovered up anyone with even slight celebrity status. He's basically left with what's left in the canteen. But he is definitely a gifted broadcaster. And a really nice guy.

armaghniac

Thanks for your contribution, Ray.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

LooseCannon

Quote from: Seany on February 11, 2018, 05:20:05 PM
Ray D'Arcy is an excellent broadcaster. His radio show is interesting and he is a brilliant interviewer. His TV show is probably affected by the caliber of guest RTE can get him after LLS has hovered up anyone with even slight celebrity status. He's basically left with what's left in the canteen. But he is definitely a gifted broadcaster. And a really nice guy.

Quote from: LooseCannon on February 11, 2018, 07:50:15 AM
Darcy is a sack of piss.
I stand by my statement Ray.

grounded

BennyCake

Listen to his show a lot on radio. He has some cracking guests on. He does be a bit stuttery when questioning but I'd prefer him over tubridy anyday.

Watch the TV show sometimes. Once I heard Jordan was on last night, I avoided like the plague. Ireland are too obsessed with British celebrities

BennyCake

When these lads go (Paddy Maloney and John Sheehan), can anyone fill their shoes? Ireland lacks musical legends to take over.

Avondhu star

Not everyone would agree with you Jenny.
But then like Miriam O'Callaghan while some like her she has her knockers
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

BennyCake

Quote from: Avondhu star on May 21, 2018, 12:52:48 PM
Not everyone would agree with you Jenny.
But then like Miriam O'Callaghan while some like her she has her knockers

Maybe that's why some do like her ;)

BennyCake

Michael Parkinson on tonight. Ray insists on calling him "Sir" Michael Parkinson.

What is that all about?

Real Talk

Itchy

Quote from: BennyCake on November 24, 2018, 11:11:26 PM
Michael Parkinson on tonight. Ray insists on calling him "Sir" Michael Parkinson.

What is that all about?

Mrs Merton used to call him Parky

seafoid

Quote from: BennyCake on May 19, 2018, 11:48:47 PM
When these lads go (Paddy Maloney and John Sheehan), can anyone fill their shoes? Ireland lacks musical legends to take over.

The river of sound is in good hands

https://youtu.be/rF2OdTtNZCI
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

snoopdog

Quote from: BennyCake on November 24, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

What is that all about?
Probably due to being knighted or something. Just like Alex Ferguson is Sir Alex.  Parky getting old now. Great interviewer in his day.