Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jell 0 Biafra

So Sunday was Liverpool's biggest ever win over Man Utd.  What was the biggest ever win in the other direction?  Google is too crowded out with today's result for me to find it.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on March 06, 2023, 12:52:58 AM
So Sunday was Liverpool's biggest ever win over Man Utd.  What was the biggest ever win in the other direction?  Google is too crowded out with today's result for me to find it.
It doesn't matter. It's not bigger than our top 2 or 3 wins over them. So you can chalk that one off for debating point as we hold the upper hand on that one as well.

Jell 0 Biafra

Go to bed.  I'm not talking to you.

Believe it or not, it is possible to be curious about this without supporting either team.

delgany

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on March 06, 2023, 12:52:58 AM

6 -1 in 1928. 

Jell 0 Biafra

Gael85

Liverpool to win this 3-1 now.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gael85 on March 11, 2023, 01:56:47 PM
Liverpool to win this 3-1 now.

Hope so! Beating my early four timer!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

jcpen

Have the commentators also refused to work for MOTD today? Will they be just showing the highlights then with no analysis or commentary then?
The funny thing is they will probably get a bigger viewership than normal now with people tuning in to see how it will all play out.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

square_ball

Quote from: jcpen on March 11, 2023, 03:11:03 PM
Have the commentators also refused to work for MOTD today? Will they be just showing the highlights then with no analysis or commentary then?
The funny thing is they will probably get a bigger viewership than normal now with people tuning in to see how it will all play out.

Think they are getting commentary from another feed. And yeah probably will be big ratings tonight from those who just want to see what way it looks plus those bitter ones that don't like Gary Lineker for example this tube: https://twitter.com/edwinpootsmla/status/1634462596647583745?s=46

Milltown Row2

Quote from: square_ball on March 11, 2023, 04:16:52 PM
Quote from: jcpen on March 11, 2023, 03:11:03 PM

Think they are getting commentary from another feed. And yeah probably will be big ratings tonight from those who just want to see what way it looks plus those bitter ones that don't like Gary Lineker for example this tube: https://twitter.com/edwinpootsmla/status/1634462596647583745?s=46

Whitey will be tuning in with his mate Poots tonight too, if anyone knows how to score a own goal it's him  ;D

Denn Forever

Lack of pundit turned a 1 hour show into 20 minutes.  Only missed the ccommentry ;)
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

square_ball

I prefer the hour and a half show to that crap last night. Sure you can go on YouTube every week and watch 3 minute highlights of any match. Seems I'm in a minority where I like to watch a bit of a discussion around a match.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Denn Forever on March 12, 2023, 10:33:31 AM
Lack of pundit turned a 1 hour show into 20 minutes.  Only missed the ccommentry ;)

Why dafuq the theme tune disappear tho

Captain Obvious

The only goal of the game for Brighton tonight scored by Solly March on 15 minutes and today is the March 15th.