Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

stiffler

That goal was coming for Villarreal. Big 30 mins here for oles career.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Armagh18

Quote from: stiffler on September 29, 2021, 09:14:16 PM
That goal was coming for Villarreal. Big 30 mins here for oles career.
Serious pressure if beat tonight

Farrandeelin

Some strike from Telles!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Nanderson

Big get out of jail card there. No win there and that would have left a very tricky last few games in the group

stiffler

Big win for ole. Villarreal will feel hard done by, but matters not to utd. Some late goals this season already.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Helix.

Quote from: laoislad on September 29, 2021, 08:29:26 PM
Quote from: Rich Ricci on September 29, 2021, 04:27:40 PM
Big game for Utd tonight given our run of form (3 defeats in 4) and in terms of qualification from the group. You'd generally want to be taking 7 minimum from your home games but having lost probably our most winnable (on paper) away game will probably need to take maximum points at home.

AWB and Maguire out, shaw doubtful so could be looking at a defence of Dalot, Varane, Lindelof and Telles.
Could do with Man United winning the odd game here and there alright, don't think anyone wants to see Ole get the sack..!

Never in doubt  ;) 8)

Rich Ricci

Christ the night that was lucky. Took bit of brilliance from Telles to get them back into it. CR7 was fairly quiet all night but he got his chance at then end and thankfully he converted it.

Good to see De Gea back playing well, a few good saves in the first half kept Utd in it.

Dalot got roasted all night. Sancho really needs something to happen for him shortly, looks really short of confidence.

Armagh18

Ronaldos knack of goals at vital moments really is something else.

Cunny Funt

Late drama and you could say a trademark Champions league like win for United.

To be honest I expected a draw at best with such a patched up defence and record against Villarreal but Ronaldo as Gerry Armstrong said on the commentary is always capable of popping up with the winner. All subs introduced Cavani, Lingard and Fred was involved in that winner.

The win shouldn't cloud over what was a truly dreadful 1st half performance by United and only for Degea and a wasteful Villarreal they would have led about 3-0 at half time.

BennyCake

Big Ron is fond of taking the aul  shirt off.  Mind you , if I had a similar physique, I'd take me shirt off at every available opportunity  ;D

dec

Quote from: BennyCake on September 29, 2021, 10:26:11 PM
Big Ron is fond of taking the aul  shirt off.  Mind you , if I had a similar physique, I'd take me shirt off at every available opportunity  ;D

Will the yellow cards he picks up for that come back to get him later in the season.

Gmac

Great little nudge out to Ronaldo by lingard , kept his head when easy to try hit yourself.

Armagh18

Quote from: BennyCake on September 29, 2021, 10:26:11 PM
ffs if i was built like that i'd just paint a 7 on my back and not bother with the jersey.