?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

marty34

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 04, 2021, 11:53:31 AM

Celtic twitter putting up photos of lads training now...lol..after the photo came out last night of lads on the beer by the pool.

The twitter guy/girl shouldn't have uploaded any photos of them training.  It's just make it look so obvious now.

Never mind travelling around the world for a junket.  Would Aye not have been better?

What a joke but no surprise under the current leadership.

balladmaker

When they return from Dubai later this week and go on a winning streak of 19 games, inc the two remaining Old Firm games, you'll be thankful they went to Dubai  :) Carlsberg don't do comebacks, I know.

Angelo

Quote from: balladmaker on January 05, 2021, 12:38:08 AM
When they return from Dubai later this week and go on a winning streak of 19 games, inc the two remaining Old Firm games, you'll be thankful they went to Dubai  :) Carlsberg don't do comebacks, I know.

Won't happen under Lennon though.

Under a new manager it could.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

tonto1888

They won every game after they came back last year didn't they?
I agree that it won't happen this year tho

Applesisapples

Given the recent run of form and the pandemic raging in Scotland this was a shitshow of a decision. Not to mention the sight of highly paid players drinking and sunbathing when their fans and pay masters are stranded at home.

tonto1888

Quote from: Applesisapples on January 05, 2021, 12:19:34 PM
Given the recent run of form and the pandemic raging in Scotland this was a shitshow of a decision. Not to mention the sight of highly paid players drinking and sunbathing when their fans and pay masters are stranded at home.

Agreed. Really there is probably nothing wrong with them having a pint but with the way the season has gone it gives a really bad impression. That's before you mention the pandemic

straightred

Quote from: Applesisapples on January 05, 2021, 12:19:34 PM

Also throw in the fact that fans have effectively paid their season ticket money this season for zero return. I know we didn't know that covid would last this long but at this stage is there any chance of fans getting back in this season ? I doubt it. In that context can they afford the extravagance of a jolly to Dubai. If they were winning then they might just get a pass but they aren't winning. Season ticket renewals will be around soon and this kind of stuff and the ongoing lame manager situation will take their toll. It wouldn't surprise me if they lost 10,000 tickets or maybe even more.

general_lee

general_lee

Another positive case at Celtic  >:(

Orior

If I was a betting man, then I would lump money on Rangers going unbeaten this season.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

JimStynes

Quote from: Orior on January 10, 2021, 08:41:23 PM
If I was a betting man, then I would lump money on Rangers going unbeaten this season.

Celtic will probably beat them near the end of the season and close the gap to 40 points ffs

StPatsAbu

For sure. When you have referees like Beaton and Dallas ignoring the double jeopardy principle when Rangers play, by sending off opposition players AND awarding a penalty for accidental fouls in the box, they can't lose. Also Rangers never get penalties awarded against them when the game is in the mix either. 

Not sure if it's conspiracy as some allege, simply that referees who openly support Rangers being awarded the games v Celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen then unsurprisingly being responsible for decisions that help them win. Not sending Rangers players off for violent conduct is the least debatable in recent seasons.  Penalties for vs against stats are there for all to see too.

6th sam

Quote from: StPatsAbu on January 10, 2021, 10:17:59 PM

For sure. When you have referees like Beaton and Dallas ignoring the double jeopardy principle when Rangers play, by sending off opposition players AND awarding a penalty for accidental fouls in the box, they can't lose. Also Rangers never get penalties awarded against them when the game is in the mix either. 

Not sure if it's conspiracy as some allege, simply that referees who openly support Rangers being awarded the games v Celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen then unsurprisingly being responsible for decisions that help them win. Not sending Rangers players off for violent conduct is the least debatable in recent seasons.  Penalties for vs against stats are there for all to see too.

Genuinely don't doubt that your concerns have merit, but can you back them up with actual stats and factual information.
Eg how many penalties do rangers win compared to Celtic and other teams, how many cards etc etc.

What is harder to prove is the absolutely ridiculous lenience towards Morelos . I've never seen a player get away with such nonsense , if he was in any other club he'd be offloaded for his poor discipline but Gerrard obviously knows he can afford to play him as no matter how much he transgresses , he'll get away with most of it. I'm no expert in soccer , but it looks farcical to me

rodney trotter

13 Celtic players self isolating. Along with Lennon and John Kennedy . 1 player tested positive. What was Lennon doing bringing them to Dubai on a training camp in a pandemic?