2016 Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, October 08, 2015, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2016, 11:15:25 AM
Were the 1st round games €10 last year?
Shouldn't be hard for Rossies to find out, not much activity on the ticket. ;)

Rossfan

We entered in Round 2 and won as many All Ireland's as Mayowestros in 2015.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ballinaman

Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2016, 02:50:48 PM
We entered in Round 2 and won as many All Ireland's as Mayowestros in 2015.
True, don't forget the display in Cavan and 60 minutes of total football in Brewster. Luckily we didn't have to face ye....

Rossfan

Rhubarbs not going to Cork please note -

You can also attend any other Allianz Football League game this weekend by using your GAA Season Ticket card. Please note that the Roscommon V Monaghan fixture scheduled for Kiltoom this Sunday is now an all ticket event. Due to limted capacity at this venue only 2016 Monaghan and Roscommon Season Tickets will be valid.

Mayo Club 51

Heads up for any season ticket holders looking to go to the Dublin v Kerry match on Saturday evening. Free tickets now available in your season ticket account under "special purchases" tab. Section 313/315 are available to download.

http://mayoclub51.com/croke-park-seating-plan/

You can also mail them on to someone else which is handy.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Rossfan on January 26, 2016, 03:31:05 PM
Rhubarbs not going to Cork please note -

You can also attend any other Allianz Football League game this weekend by using your GAA Season Ticket card. Please note that the Roscommon V Monaghan fixture scheduled for Kiltoom this Sunday is now an all ticket event. Due to limted capacity at this venue only 2016 Monaghan and Roscommon Season Tickets will be valid.

Is this post specifically aimed at 'rhubarbs not going to Cork'?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

everymanaman

Ordered season ticket on 28th December. Still not arrived. Anyone else having the same difficulty?

T Fearon

Got my money's worth last weekend! Attended Down V Donegal (and with 15 minutes remaining I was the only non Donegal native among the spectators😂),Meath V Armagh,and gave tickets for Dublin V Kerry to a Kerryman!

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on February 02, 2016, 06:27:14 PM
Got my money's worth last weekend! Attended Down V Donegal (and with 15 minutes remaining I was the only non Donegal native among the spectators😂),Meath V Armagh,and gave tickets for Dublin V Kerry to a Kerryman!

Last 15 minutes of a game that was over 15 minutes before that and you would have got in for free at that stage anyway. I'd say that was enjoyable. And some one else got the worth out of the Kerry/Dublin game. So really you only got to value of the game you bought the Ticket for.

Throw ball

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 02, 2016, 06:51:12 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 02, 2016, 06:27:14 PM

Last 15 minutes of a game that was over 15 minutes before that and you would have got in for free at that stage anyway. I'd say that was enjoyable. And some one else got the worth out of the Kerry/Dublin game. So really you only got to value of the game you bought the Ticket for.

Hardly. Armagh failed to score in the second half.

T Fearon

I was there for the entire Down V Donegal game,which lasted only for the first 15 minutes really😉

From the Bunker

Quote from: T Fearon on February 02, 2016, 07:12:08 PM
I was there for the entire Down V Donegal game,which lasted only for the first 15 minutes really😉

Fair enuff. Sorry for the rant!

Rossfan

I believe Graham Geraghty sought you out for a photo call ;)

Mayo Club 51

Email to season ticket holders today confirming that the "Self Scanners" in the video will be in opperation on Saturday evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl9YpoXTa9E

http://mayoclub51.com/new-season-ticket-self-scanning/