Middle East landscape rapidly changing

Started by give her dixie, January 25, 2011, 02:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on September 17, 2013, 12:15:11 PM
The thing about hasbara  (Israeli PR) of the like spouted by Sheehy is that everything comes back to "Jewish suffering", as if that justifies everything including torture, home demolitions, use of chemical weapons, use of banned weapons such as flechettes,   ethnic cleansing and mass murder.

There is no notion of parity of esteem or that the Palestinians are people with rights. Everything is subject to Israeli "security" as if that trumps the rights based approach that every other OECD country applies. Because they live in the Israeli space the Palestinians cannot be granted rights. They might kill 20 Israeli civilians. Better to treat them as Untermenschen, just in case.   

It's the Penal Laws 2.0

A pile of unadulterated shite from you as usual. Everybody arguing the Israeli case have  many, many times asserted  the rights of Palestinians.

Israel is guilty of war crimes
Palestinians have as much right to a homeland as jews
Settlements outside the internationally agreed borders are wrong and must be dealt with

Despite this you simply cannot bring yourself to admit that jews have a right to defend themselves. I will ask you again, I'll make it even simpler for you, if missiles are launched into Israel does it have ANY right to defend itself ? Is ANY action at all justified ?

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 17, 2013, 12:33:05 PM
Quote from: seafoid on September 17, 2013, 12:15:11 PM
The thing about hasbara  (Israeli PR) of the like spouted by Sheehy is that everything comes back to "Jewish suffering", as if that justifies everything including torture, home demolitions, use of chemical weapons, use of banned weapons such as flechettes,   ethnic cleansing and mass murder.

There is no notion of parity of esteem or that the Palestinians are people with rights. Everything is subject to Israeli "security" as if that trumps the rights based approach that every other OECD country applies. Because they live in the Israeli space the Palestinians cannot be granted rights. They might kill 20 Israeli civilians. Better to treat them as Untermenschen, just in case.   

It's the Penal Laws 2.0

A pile of unadulterated shite from you as usual. Everybody arguing the Israeli case have  many, many times asserted  the rights of Palestinians.

Israel is guilty of war crimes
Palestinians have as much right to a homeland as jews
Settlements outside the internationally agreed borders are wrong and must be dealt with

Despite this you simply cannot bring yourself to admit that jews have a right to defend themselves. I will ask you again, I'll make it even simpler for you, if missiles are launched into Israel does it have ANY right to defend itself ? Is ANY action at all justified ?
Israelis do not have the right to oppress in the Palestinians in the name of their own paranoia.
Sure the Israelis are entitled to security - why the f**k don't they stay in Israel and mind  their own business? Why are there 800,000 Jews in the West Bank settlements?   
Jews do have the right to defend themselves. But apartheid is morally indefensible.
And the Palestinians didn't run Auschwitz either.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on September 16, 2013, 10:58:40 PM
Quote from: Itchy on September 16, 2013, 10:51:33 PM
Fair enough muppet but we have all heard Israel excuse their behaviour on grounds such as the holocaust. Its a hollow excuse. Palestinians cannot excuse murder of innocents based on wrongs done by Israel. My opinion is simply you pick up a weapon and fire on civilians you are a murdering coward. That's consistent with me for both sides.

I completely agree.
Not one Israeli  Jew was brought before a court following the cast lead assault on Gaza in which 1400 palestinians were murdered. There is no justice under Israeli rule when it comes to killing Palestinians. Focusing on Israeli civilians misses how rotten the whole system is.

Itchy

Quote from: seafoid on September 17, 2013, 03:23:29 PM
Fair enough muppet but we have all heard Israel excuse their behaviour on grounds such as the holocaust. Its a hollow excuse. Palestinians cannot excuse murder of innocents based on wrongs done by Israel. My opinion is simply you pick up a weapon and fire on civilians you are a murdering coward. That's consistent with me for both sides.

I completely agree.
Not one Israeli  Jew was brought before a court following the cast lead assault on Gaza in which 1400 palestinians were murdered. There is no justice under Israeli rule when it comes to killing Palestinians. Focusing on Israeli civilians misses how rotten the whole system is.
The only one focusing one side is you Seafood, that's clear as day to anyone with eyes. Now why don't you answer Mikes very simple question.

muppet

Quote from: Itchy on September 17, 2013, 03:34:41 PM

I completely agree.
The only one focusing one side is you Seafood, that's clear as day to anyone with eyes. Now why don't you answer Mikes very simple question.

This isn't still the what if 20 Israeli civilians question still is it?

This is another version of the 'Does Israel have a right to protect itself?' dogma.

This question is only acceptable to a reasonable person if the question is 'Does everyone have a right to protect themselves?'
MWWSI 2017

deiseach

When did you stop beating your wife?

seafoid

I completely agree.
Itchy

There is no law for Palestinians in Israel. What sort of balance do you want with that ?
Palestinians have no legal redress under the Israeli occupation but the bagels in Tel Aviv are magnificent. How's that ?   

Very sorry I can't further polish the turd of Zionism .

Itchy

Quote from: deiseach on September 17, 2013, 04:00:33 PM

When did you stop beating your wife?

Around the same time you took your c**k out of Seafoods arse.

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: theskull1 on September 17, 2013, 06:48:09 PM
A complete nob jockey

You and Deiseach are moral cowards. You snipe from the sidelines like clay pigeon shooters but never take a stand.

Mike Sheehy

btw where is give her Dixie ?  He disappeared very quickly once he saw that he might have to actually argue his position.

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 17, 2013, 08:40:43 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 17, 2013, 06:48:09 PM
A complete nob jockey

You and Deiseach are moral cowards. You snipe from the sidelines like clay pigeon shooters but never take a stand.
Answer your own question. What should Israel do if 20 Jews die in a bus crash where the bus is driven by an alcoholic.

anglocelt39

Feck lads its like a virtual Gaza strip in here :o
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

anglocelt39

Just by way of cooling things down boys and girls the following story was told to me by a (male) Jewish colleague of mine. Genie appears to Jew and offers him to make his wish come true, Jew explains about this place called the middle east where the Arabs have all the Oil and the jews have all the sand can he change the order around so to speak. That is totally impossible even to me said the Genie given the number of people involved.. Something a bit more reasonable please. Jew thinks for a while and says he's been married 20 years and never had a blow job of his missus. Is she Jewish asked the Genie? Sure is says yer man. Ah for jasus sake man says the Genie lets get back to discussing something achievable like your first wish again.

Now let the hostilities recommence.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

lawnseed

just one question.. since the Jewish state guarantees to accommodate any jew who wishes to settle there, just how do the Palestinians fit into that scenario? what's the plan just keep killing them until there's none left or just starve them or perhaps just push them into the sea?
the answer to this problem lies in America and its various administration's dependency on the financial support of the American jewish lobby not to mention their votes. this influence is very slowly diminishing with the increase in the latin American vote but money talks. the jewish state itself is highly dependant on handouts from America and on American companies like ibm and apple, intel, and on and on.. without this disproportionate support the jews would find themselves at least having to try to get on with their neighbours but as it stands they are just like any other American state.

nobody posting on this subject will live long enough to see it resolved imo
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once