season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shortso79

Got the email also at 5.59pm

Many mightn't see it till Monday - if they use their work email

Farrandeelin

Just wondering is one GUARANTEED an All-Ireland final ticket if you get a season ticket if your county is playing in the final?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Archie Mitchell

Yes, providing you have attended 60% of your counties games.

Croí na hÉireann

Didn't see that email till now. Could've called in and all great time to send out the email...  ::)
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

T Fearon

same here. Only saw the email this morning.

Doohicky

Same with me too. I reckon there would have been thousands more at the games if it had been sent out at a resonable time.

AFS

Quote from: Doohicky on April 27, 2009, 01:48:10 PM
Same with me too. I reckon there would have been thousands more at the games if it had been sent out at a resonable time.

No chance, sure they only sold about one and a half thousand tickets in the end.

rrhf

It was only passed at a committee meeting at 5 45 PM to give the free entry to season ticket holders, so it would have been impossible to send them out earlier.   I thought the wee girl done terribly welll to get them all sent out.   

T Fearon

Er, should said committee meeting not have taken place much earlier during the week? Furthermore, given the late notice, should a similar notice of the offer not have been placed on Aertel and the National Press?

On the bright side, it looks like all season ticket holders will get a ticket for the AI Final this year, regardless of who is playing (the way things are going) ;D

bingobus

Quote from: T Fearon on April 27, 2009, 04:48:01 PM
Er, should said committee meeting not have taken place much earlier during the week? Furthermore, given the late notice, should a similar notice of the offer not have been placed on Aertel and the National Press?

On the bright side, it looks like all season ticket holders will get a ticket for the AI Final this year, regardless of who is playing (the way things are going) ;D

If only 1500 tickets where sold it wouldn't be a bad idea to give them chance to buy one. It would ensure that a whole lot more where sold next year  :D

donelli

Anyone know the situation in regard to buying of additonal tickets for the championship games along with the season ticket?? Will it be possible to buy online similar to the all ticket matches in the league (dublin tyrone and league final games)??

The club are taking orders for the 1st round at the moment. we have 2 season tickets, but 4 of us will be travelling.

T Fearon

Can't see this happening for games like Tyrone/Armagh and Dublin/Meath at any rate

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: T Fearon on May 05, 2009, 11:46:42 AM
Can't see this happening for games like Tyrone/Armagh and Dublin/Meath at any rate

Why not? What's the difference in ordering them through ticketmaster than ordering them with another season ticket which is also through ticketmaster. Only difference is that they will be in the designated area for season ticket holders.

For the Tyrone v Armagh game, where do you think they will seat the season ticket holders? Will it be similar to procedure at Croke Park that when you go through turnstyle, you get a ticket for your seat or will you have your ticket beforehand.

armaghniac

QuoteCan't see this happening for games like Tyrone/Armagh and Dublin/Meath at any rate

Exactly. As some will be on public sale and the grounds may not be quite full why should season ticket holders not have an opportunity to get a few seats together. Even if this meant the season ticket holder getting tickets in a less favourable part of the stand etc.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

donelli

have sent an email to the relevant gaa email recipient making the enquiriry.
will post up their response ...