Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: seafoid on November 15, 2016, 12:52:15 PM
Brexit is psy ops. It is failing in the real world.
Trump is/will be the same. People cannot eat lies.

Accept the things you cannot control, embrace the change and fear not, Garage has the war of the President, all is well with the world.  :P
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

johnneycool

Quote from: muppet on November 15, 2016, 12:50:55 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on November 15, 2016, 11:02:26 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on November 15, 2016, 09:18:27 AM
Planning going well, I see.

The government has no overall Brexit plan and it could need an extra 30,000 civil servants to deal with the complexity of the task facing the country, according to a leaked memo

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/15/whitehall-struggling-to-cope-with-scale-of-work-arising-from-brexit-vote

Surprise surprise. Clueless idiots.

This is where Corbyn is useless. A strong pro-EU opposition leader should wipe the floor with them. Theresa May has been a disaster to date. Her trade mission to India was hilarious, considering they want to ban Indians from immigrating to the UK, which didn't go down too well.  :D

The India thing was funny enough alright, first thing the Indian government wanted was a relaxation on visa restrictions for its citizens.

Theresa may get used to it as free trade will come at a cost somewhere along the line.

Declan

Is it any wonder people are concerned??

Fear mongering - Never not us, sure we're just voicing the concerns of the silent majority

armaghniac

I like the bit about "English" pupils being in the minority, I expect there are lots of those in Scotland.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rossfan

Awful like Germany 1933/34 !
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Declan

QuoteAwful like Germany 1933/34 !

Correct Rossfan - I go that picture from twitter from a person whose message read as follows:

My grandparents died at Auschwitz: parents told me how Hitler's publicity machine slowly made it possible. This is how. Constant repetition.

imtommygunn

The mail and the sun are shocking these days Declan. They write what they want and then they post an apology in the smallest print they can find when it's completely inaccurate and they have to. I saw something yesterday about one of their latest apologies relating to the syrian refugees and their questions over their age. So they said something like 2 in 3 failed their age check but it transpired that 2 in 3 had to undergo age checks so it was in no way related to what they reported at all. then people lap this up. England in particular is currently on a very slippery slope with this kind of thing.People lap it up and don't see apologies.

It has gone too far but seems these papers have too much control and influence.

muppet

Quote from: Declan on November 15, 2016, 03:24:44 PM
QuoteAwful like Germany 1933/34 !

Correct Rossfan - I go that picture from twitter from a person whose message read as follows:

My grandparents died at Auschwitz: parents told me how Hitler's publicity machine slowly made it possible. This is how. Constant repetition.

See Declan's link to Breitbart!

MWWSI 2017

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Rossfan

It's like some outrageous unbelievable comedy/farce :D ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

muppet

Quote from: Rossfan on November 15, 2016, 06:29:12 PM

A cross between Faulty Towers, Yes Minister and Only Fools and Tories.
MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

Quote from: muppet on November 15, 2016, 06:45:40 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on November 15, 2016, 06:29:12 PM

A cross between Faulty Towers, Yes Minister and Only Fools and Tories.

it is the comedy that keeps on giving, this will run and run
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/15/britain-probably-leaving-eu-customs-union-says-boris-johnson
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Declan

Classic stuff here - Boris Johnson: the master diplomat — Italian minister on their #Brexit discussions

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-16/u-k-s-brexit-policy-chaos-is-unacceptable-italy-s-calenda-says

Milltown Row2

Could actually be retired by the time this kicks in  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea