The Big Bang Theory

Started by Square Ball, September 27, 2011, 07:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Now one of my favourite comedies ever. took me a few episodes to get into it well worth the wait. Jim Parsons who plays Sheldon is outstanding in it.

no idea what the hell they are talking about half the time but that adds to the comedy value.

repeats on E4, give them a go you wont regret it
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

men in black

Have been watching it for a year or two now.
Best show on TV. :)

LostInSpace

Great show, sheldon by far best character and remember Penny from a show years ago called 8 Simple rules!

bridgegael

raj has some good oneliners.  walowitz dress sense is a bit mad too!  great show.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

imtommygunn

Love it.

Sheldon phoning the police for someone stealing some item of him in world of warcraft was hilarious.

Raj's sister and Penny good eye candy too.

Sheldon funniest by a mile. He's also in a Billy Bob Thornton movie. It's the one where he takes the class of losers and tries to show them how to chat up girls. Can't mind the name of it but Sheldon is in the class.

Hashtag

Great show. A lot of people only seem it be getting into it now. One of the best comedies out there IMO.

ziggysego

Penny Penny Penny *knock* Penny Penny Penny
Testing Accessibility

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

screenexile

Would anybody jump on Blossom AKA Amy Farah Fowler?

Square Ball

Quote from: ziggysego on September 27, 2011, 10:30:44 PM
Penny Penny Penny *knock* Penny Penny Pennys
Bazingwa hass sheldon swims in the ball pit smiling as i type this
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

sheamy

Quote from: screenexile on September 27, 2011, 11:32:43 PM
Would anybody jump on Blossom AKA Amy Farah Fowler?

looks like somebody already did screen...I like your thinking here though. Not as obvious as the blonde with the low tops but I will watch this with a new purpose now. Good spot although I think opinion will be divided.

screenexile

Quote from: Square Ball on September 28, 2011, 08:08:42 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 27, 2011, 10:30:44 PM
Penny Penny Penny *knock* Penny Penny Pennys
Bazingwa hass sheldon swims in the ball pit smiling as i type this

Does he not play for Chelsea??!!

nifan

I find it ok, funny at times.
Never really got why its as highly rated as it is.

Orangemac

Loving this show at the minute. Like others have saw it a few times over the last year or more but only really got into it the last month or so.

Not as laugh out loud funny as the Inbetweeners but same sort of group dynamic and quirky characters. Sheldon is one of the best comedy characters in years, completely one dimensional and predictable in what he says but consistently funny.