Jamie Clarke,the GAA's answer to Stephen Ireland?

Started by T Fearon, January 05, 2016, 09:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Brick Tamlin

Quote from: T Fearon on May 26, 2016, 11:12:59 AM
Agreed.I never abused the lad.Just questioned his decision which is beyond comprehension,even more so when he rearranged travel plans to play Junior Soccer.Hypocrisy reigns on this Board in terms of abuse.Thankfully I am thick skinned.

Only for you ya tulip!
You are the only person who cant comprehend why someone would not play for their county.
Right-thinkin folk can understand (maybe not agree with) why some people may choose to opt out of county football these days.

seafoid

There are a lot more than him opting out of IC panels this year

No wides

Quote from: Orior on May 26, 2016, 10:51:24 AM
Quote from: No wides on May 26, 2016, 10:34:32 AM
Quote from: Orior on May 26, 2016, 09:14:08 AM
Dear Lynch mob,

Would you be happy if your county fielded a B team in the championship?

Yours etc
Orior

Id be happy if one individual wasn't targeted and berated and abused on an online forum because he doesn't want to play an amateur sport.

I agree it is not okay to target, berate and abuse someone online. That includes both Jamie and Tony.

However in a free world, I think we should be allowed to discuss matters such as exceptional talents who walk away from the county.

Tony is a hateful, unchristian, despicable character who trolls this board for his own self gratitude and doesn't care who he offends or abuses, Jamie Clarke has done nothing wrong yet this individual feels he can berate and disparage him, as for you defending him with your "humour" catch a f**king grip and call a spade a spade, if my mate was such a hateful individual i'd tell him not defend him.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: T Fearon on May 26, 2016, 11:30:00 AM
That's describing the act not him.
Have you ever played for Armagh Tony?
If not, is that not despicable too?

You couldn't be bothered putting in the time and commitment required to get to that level.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

No wides

Quote from: T Fearon on May 26, 2016, 11:12:59 AM
Agreed.I never abused the lad.Just questioned his decision which is beyond comprehension,even more so when he rearranged travel plans to play Junior Soccer.Hypocrisy reigns on this Board in terms of abuse.Thankfully I am thick skinned.

Quote from: T Fearon on January 06, 2016, 05:46:10 PM
Well if Oisin,Mc Geeney,and Marsden (or anyone else in that great team) had decided to go wandering in the summer of 2002, would Sam have come to Armagh? Jamie will be a young man still when he retires and will have plenty of time for wandering then.Meanwhile I cannot fathom any Gael approving of arguably their County's best player in his prime years,forsaking a season in the County colours to go on an extended holiday? In fact I cannot think of any other high profile player who has done this (those who emigrated to Australia for professional careers,or the USA for work,which is understandable to a certain extent, excepted).

But BC hit the nail on the head,the lad is a glory hunter and perceives that Armagh have no chance of doing anything this summer.How demoralising this must be for his manager and county team mates,never mind the supporters

Quote from: T Fearon on January 08, 2016, 11:53:58 PM
When the county's best player makes a statement to the effect that he doesn't believe it's worth his while making himself available for the county team due to his belief that there is little prospect of success it is indeed demoralising for the whole county,players management and supporters.A massive let down and totally selfish.

Quote from: T Fearon on May 24, 2016, 09:22:02 PM
The lad shamefully prioritises Junior Soccer over representing Armagh.Compare this with Ger Houlahan in 1994 who missed the FAI Cup Final and a medal with Sligo Rovers to play for Armagh against Fermanagh in the Ulster Championship.

You are trying to degrade the lad throughout your posts - if that is not abuse I don't know what is, but sure as a christian you would never abuse anyone!

T Fearon

Not relevant.I know full well the commitment involved.Thankfully Ger Houlahan had it and the lads who turn   out on Sunday have it.

imtommygunn

Do you not see the problem here when there are multiple armagh guys not commiting - as are loads throughout the country - and you start a thread on ONE of them?

T Fearon

Pointing out personality traits like selfishness and glory hunting is not abuse.Now go and examine your own posts about a certain Armagh priest to see what real abuse looks like.

No wides

Quote from: T Fearon on May 26, 2016, 12:14:51 PM
Pointing out personality traits like selfishness and glory hunting is not abuse.Now go and examine your own posts about a certain Armagh priest to see what real abuse looks like.

Is that that complete tr**p Gerry McQuillan from Portadown who is a convicted child abuser?

No wides

By the way McQuillan the tr**p partook in real abuse.

BennyHarp

Oh the glory of playing for Cartwheel Utd in the Carnbane junior League. You've nailed him bang to rights on this one Tony.
That was never a square ball!!

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on May 26, 2016, 11:30:00 AM
That's describing the act not him.

You never allow anyone such latitude when they describe Sean Brady's acts.
MWWSI 2017

Orior

Quote from: No wides on May 26, 2016, 11:58:52 AM
Quote from: Orior on May 26, 2016, 10:51:24 AM
Quote from: No wides on May 26, 2016, 10:34:32 AM
Quote from: Orior on May 26, 2016, 09:14:08 AM
Dear Lynch mob,

Would you be happy if your county fielded a B team in the championship?

Yours etc
Orior

Id be happy if one individual wasn't targeted and berated and abused on an online forum because he doesn't want to play an amateur sport.

I agree it is not okay to target, berate and abuse someone online. That includes both Jamie and Tony.

However in a free world, I think we should be allowed to discuss matters such as exceptional talents who walk away from the county.

Tony is a hateful, unchristian, despicable character who trolls this board for his own self gratitude and doesn't care who he offends or abuses, Jamie Clarke has done nothing wrong yet this individual feels he can berate and disparage him, as for you defending him with your "humour" catch a f**king grip and call a spade a spade, if my mate was such a hateful individual i'd tell him not defend him.

I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of your posts.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

No wides

As opposed to the hypocrisy of your post given Jamie isn't on posting shite.