Jamie Clarke,the GAA's answer to Stephen Ireland?

Started by T Fearon, January 05, 2016, 09:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Which allows him to travel while playing for his county wouldn't ???

T Fearon

It is all about priorities.Plenty of time to travel when the season ends.

BennyCake

Quote from: T Fearon on May 25, 2016, 04:21:25 PM
I sincerely hope that if Armagh do make progress this summer,Jamie is not brought back into the panel when his appetite miraculously returns

I don't think we'll be having that problem, T.

brokencrossbar1

Tony you know f**k all squared backwards.  The reasons for Jamie going when he did is none of your business.  He is gone from the Armagh and Cross squad, simple as that.  He hasn't played for us this year and won't.  He will be away for whatever length of time he decides but that once again is none of your business. 

T Fearon

It's none of my business,but if he would care to enlighten Armagh fans as to why he can't or won't join the County squad he would gain more respect.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: T Fearon on May 25, 2016, 07:36:45 PM
It's none of my business,but if he would care to enlighten Armagh fans as to why he can't or won't join the County squad he would gain more respect.

He is not playing football.  he is moving to America for the next few years, he is not interested full stop.

imtommygunn

Why just him and not any other armagh player who has opted out? (Of which there seem to be a few)

T Fearon

We know he's not interested,we don't know why he's not interested.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: T Fearon on May 25, 2016, 07:51:27 PM
We know he's not interested,we don't know why he's not interested.

Because there is more to life than football, and he's taking advantage of the few years of his life he has the opportunity to travel and see the world, without gobshites like you (who haven't stepped foot on a football pitch for decades) criticising him for it.

brokencrossbar1

I'll tell you what Tony if I see him before he goes I'll ask him to write an open post on Facebook just so you know, how bout that?

T Fearon

Yes,but I will not accept the Travelbug excuse,as he stays at home to play for Crossmaglen Rangers and Cartwheel United (what a shite name for a soccer club by the way😱😱).

imtommygunn

So what explanation would you deem acceptable?

lemallon

I came on to this board to read about Armagh v Cavan and I see 25 pages on this topic. Flabbergasted. It's drivel like this that drives the likes of Jamie Clarke away from playing football. I've been on the Armagh forum for years and while there can be trouble and idiotic musings there is no way the moderator would allow this to continue. This tread should have been deleted a long time ago.

Nigel White

Quote from: T Fearon on May 25, 2016, 09:03:01 PM
Yes,but I will not accept the Travelbug excuse,as he stays at home to play for Crossmaglen Rangers and Cartwheel United (what a shite name for a soccer club by the way😱😱).
I'd say he won't sleep a wink tonight when he finds out you don't accept this.

LeoMc

Quote from: T Fearon on May 25, 2016, 09:03:01 PM
Can't believe I am responding to this wum but here goes.

Tony, if he left in 2 weeks after Armagh were beat you would be just as annoyed and on here spouting about leaving before the qualifiers or before the Armagh championship, or the OFiach cup or the McKenna cup or next years league.
To be playing next week he would have had to trained upwards on 60 times with the Armagh squad.
60 sessions slugging his guts out, listening to Geezer, to stand behind a wall of blue while fat counts like you hurl dogs abuse at him for not being able to beat 5 Cavan defenders on his own.
With Cowshed United or Cross 3rds he might, with a few light hearted kickabouts between games get a chance to enjoy and display his talents.