Jamie Clarke,the GAA's answer to Stephen Ireland?

Started by T Fearon, January 05, 2016, 09:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

I see the Irish News reporting on this. What's the big deal!?

RealSpiritof98

T Fearon

Because they are in the business of reporting news.Thank God we still have a free press.

T Fearon

Also if this is understandable,reasonable why the concern about story appearing in the newspaper?

The Bearded One

This isn't news Tony, it is a former inter-county footballer playing for his local pub league team. It is has nothing to do with his GAA interests.

Jamie has no interest in playing for Armagh, deal with it.
It is what it is. Presumably.

longballin

any wonder the rubbish McGeeney sends them out to do, Jamie on the half back line ffs! Not so long ago was a similar thread with Tony slating McGeeney for taking Kildare... troll

T Fearon

I sincerely hope that if Armagh do make progress this summer,Jamie is not brought back into the panel when his appetite miraculously returns

GJL

Quote from: T Fearon on May 25, 2016, 04:21:25 PM
I sincerely hope that if Armagh do make progress this summer,Jamie is not brought back into the panel when his appetite miraculously returns

I wouldn't panic.. ;D

No wides

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on May 25, 2016, 11:10:14 AM
Because they are the Sun in disguise

Exactly they are a f**king rag with gobshites as journalists.

No wides

Quote from: DuffleKing on May 25, 2016, 11:06:08 AM

People taking Fearon's poss seriously  ::)

People replying to Fearon's winding  :-[

So if Jamie Clarke reads this or his family it's all tongue in cheek, as it would be of the parents whose children were raped by the catholic clergy?

No wides

And I sincerely hope slabber on the terraces as you do here.

T Fearon

Chill out pal.Sports fans getting into a frenzy over a hitherto hero is run of the mill.Roy Keane in Saipan, Sol Campbell joining Arsenal.It's par for the course if you pardon the pun.

thebar

Quote from: No wides on May 25, 2016, 04:31:01 PM

And I sincerely hope slabber on the terraces as you do here.

X2 - T Fearon bit of truth for you... live and let live would ye and get over yourself..... wishing ill on someone for nothing more than your own happiness & glee says more about you than what Jamie Clark does or has ever achieved.  Totally ignorant statement which says alot about you as a individual and your support for your county. Pathetic stuff.

Itchy

Don't mind them Tony. You're 100% right. Feck that Clarke the soccer loving git

T Fearon

I don't wish ill on anybody.I am simply dumbfounded by a top Armagh player's decision to snub his county,while he commits to his GAA and soccer clubs.