Jamie Clarke,the GAA's answer to Stephen Ireland?

Started by T Fearon, January 05, 2016, 09:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

The lad shamefully prioritises Junior Soccer over representing Armagh.Compare this with Ger Houlahan in 1994 who missed the FAI Cup Final and a medal with Sligo Rovers to play for Armagh against Fermanagh in the Ulster Championship.

imtommygunn

Is there any need for this personal stuff?

He sacrificed one week of travel for a soccer match. It would have been months for armagh.

Syferus

I see Ferron has found a way to try and mine more attention for himself.

No wides

Quote from: T Fearon on May 24, 2016, 07:11:46 PM
I see Jamie delayed his departure until last weekend in order that he could play for a local soccer team in a Junior Cup Final! What a loyal Armagh Gael.

You are truely one bell end.

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on May 24, 2016, 09:22:02 PM
The lad shamefully prioritises Junior Soccer over representing Armagh.Compare this with Ger Houlahan in 1994 who missed the FAI Cup Final and a medal with Sligo Rovers to play for Armagh against Fermanagh in the Ulster Championship.

Tony is the sort of Catholic and the sort of Gael who only remembers what little he gives, but forgets all that he gets.

MWWSI 2017

longballin

Tony attacks someone for not playing for a football team and defends an institution's cover up of child molesters. No credibility Tony...

redzone

There's no doubt that quite a few on here are obsessed with this tony fearon fella

theskull1

Tony feels knobligated to comment on these things

This post has been spell checked
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Farrandeelin

The title of this thread is a disgrace. I'm surprised the mods allowed it to fester on like it has.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

T Fearon

GAA star bends over backwards to play Junior Soccer but not interested in representing his County? This is worth debating

Nigel White

Why, what business of yours is it what he decides to do

T Fearon

Er I follow my county,buy a season ticket etc in the expectation of seeing its top players representing us.It is soul destroying for me and all true Armagh fans that our best player does not make himself available,but does so, and even alters travel plans,to play Junior soccer.

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

T Fearon

Young boys (and girls these days) grow up dreaming of representing their counties.Pure and simple

longballin

Quote from: theskull1 on May 24, 2016, 11:19:12 PM
Someone explain the GAA to Tony please  :-\

he hasnt a clue.. thinks they are contracted to play. A nasty gutless keyboard troll is our Tony