Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Fcuk me Eamonnca1. You drunk?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Eamonnca1

Oh sweet Jesus I just read the article, now I get it.

Sorry lads!  ;D

Eamonnca1

This just became the most embarrassing thread of my life.  ::) You may begin slagging at any time...

Tony Baloney

Eamonnca1

I might have to resign from this website in disgrace!  :D

highorlow

Its getting close to their easter break and then they have a few more weeks and then its their 3 month summer break.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Tony Baloney

Quote from: highorlow on April 04, 2011, 09:38:02 AM
Its getting close to their easter break and then they have a few more weeks and then its their 3 month summer break.
To be fair to them, with Easter being late it's a long auld haul from Christmas to Easter (via holidays around mid-Feb and St. Patrick's Day obviously).

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 04, 2011, 10:27:09 AM
To be fair to them, with Easter being late it's a long auld haul from Christmas to Easter (via holidays around mid-Feb and St. Patrick's Day obviously).

::) ::)

You getting it tight in the house Tony??  Aye i love the summer months
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eamonnca1

The uncensored photos are on the web. I'd post a link here but I don't want to get in trouble with this site's admin.

laoislad

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 04, 2011, 06:41:13 PM
The uncensored photos are on the web. I'd post a link here but I don't want to get in trouble with this site's admin.

Here you go post them in here
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=14500.1320
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Iceman

All a publicity stunt to raise the girls online profile. You're not taking photos like that for an "art project"
the School is foolish enough to stand by her.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Minder

Quote from: The Iceman on April 04, 2011, 09:11:22 PM
All a publicity stunt to raise the girls online profile. You're not taking photos like that for an "art project"

Yeah, these things are never "leaked", she will pack in the teaching and be in some shite reality show.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Quote from: Minder on April 04, 2011, 09:12:55 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on April 04, 2011, 09:11:22 PM

Yeah, these things are never "leaked", she will pack in the teaching and be in some shite reality show.

And we get to see her tits so it's win win
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

Well at least she didn't do what these teacher's did http://coedmagazine.com/2008/02/26/hot-for-teacher-top-18-sexiest-sex-offenders/

P.S good poll at the bottom of the piece  :P
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Farrandeelin

3 months highorlow??  ???
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.