Torrens Knight released, can you believe this sh1t?

Started by ardmhachaabu, August 06, 2010, 09:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

ziggysego

I'm all for giving people a second chance, but this sickens me to my very soul. This man committed a horrible, heinous crime and enjoyed every minute of it. He never once showed any compassion or regret for his actions.

Locking up is too good for the bastard!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

paco

Sickening. What sort of people must be working in the Sentence Review Commision to let this man go free?

Puckoon

red hander

Not really, as well as being a mass murderer, he was a security forces tout, and this is just payback by his masters

Tony Baloney

Some society we live in when animals like him are allowed out to roam the streets again.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: paco on August 06, 2010, 09:37:13 PM
Sickening. What sort of people must be working in the Sentence Review Commision to let this man go free?

The Dissidents.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Shamrock Shore

This man's crime was never a 'political' action and should never have come in under the GFA. He enjoyed killing innocent people in a pub just because he thought they all were 'Papists'

He should have done life+1,000 years. I am sure the cnut will rot when he dies.

Milltown Row2

he will get his, maybe not this week, year or decade but if there is a God (which i doubt when these fookers are about) he will hopeflly suffer big style
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

saffron sam2

Nice poppy.

Quote from: red hander on August 06, 2010, 09:44:22 PM
Not really, as well as being a mass murderer, he was a security forces tout, and this is just payback by his masters

That's it in a nutshell.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

delboy

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on August 06, 2010, 10:18:12 PM
This man's crime was never a 'political' action and should never have come in under the GFA. He enjoyed killing innocent people in a pub watching a soccer match just because he thought they all were 'Papists'

He should have done life+1,000 years. I am sure the cnut will rot when he dies.

Never mind the 'political action' stuff as far as im concerned anyone that took anothers life during the troubles is a fucking scumbag i hope they all rot.

Aerlik

Can I believe it?  Yes, very straightforward in my opinion.

He was a tout for the Brits and he was set to expose their underhand dealings.  So he put the pressure on his paymasters and now he is free. 

Simple really.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!