The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on May 12, 2019, 11:03:32 PM
For 85 seconds you had the title in your grasp.
Then it was taken away again
Hope you took some pics for the memories

The derby 0-0 lost ye the title
When's the DVD coming out  ;D
Should be a top seller,maybe even outselling the 2005 one where ye qualified for the Champions league but then didn't.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Came up short, feels like shit but feel this team and manager have a few more efforts at winning this thing in the next few years.

For the pricks coming on gloating...we've been there...celebrating others failure, instead of your own success. You're trying to cover up your own teams inadequacies but deep down you would give everything to be where your rival is...how the tide has turned. (This has nothing to do with Everton, you're just a shit bitter club).

Have to say I'm not looking forward to Utd signing these 2 players...could do without another challenger for the league

seafoid

Quote from: laoislad on May 13, 2019, 06:54:45 AM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on May 12, 2019, 11:03:32 PM
For 85 seconds you had the title in your grasp.
Then it was taken away again
Hope you took some pics for the memories

The derby 0-0 lost ye the title
When's the DVD coming out  ;D
Should be a top seller,maybe even outselling the 2005 one where ye qualified for the Champions league but then didn't.

I didn't know DVD was gay
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Insane Bolt

If someone had said at the start of the season that Liverpool would only lose one league game but not win the title.....you would have been checking their medication. I think they need a De Bruyne or Hazard style midfielder to overtake city. Same two battling it out next season....unless Spurs add to their squad. I hope Liverpool win the CL final to have something to show for a great season.....but Ihave a nagging feeling that Spurs will nick it.

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on May 13, 2019, 07:07:09 AM
Came up short, feels like shit but feel this team and manager have a few more efforts at winning this thing in the next few years.

For the pricks coming on gloating...we've been there...celebrating others failure, instead of your own success. You're trying to cover up your own teams inadequacies but deep down you would give everything to be where your rival is...how the tide has turned. (This has nothing to do with Everton, you're just a shit bitter club).

Have to say I'm not looking forward to Utd signing these 2 players...could do without another challenger for the league
Seen a thing on Facebook earlier which sums it all up.

Man United fans cheering Man City goals while their own team are being beaten 2-0 at home against relegated Cardiff..they've become the Everton of Manchester.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Shocker! Rival fans cheering on another team thats stopping their own team from winning! 

Liverpools and Utd's fixation on each other is funny and depressing at the same time, some of the stuff on social media would actually make you laugh out loud but the sniping is ulgy.

The standard this year from the top two has been impressive, but some teams also getting their act together and the points total next year wont be as high.

Good luck in the final to both teams
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 13, 2019, 09:19:25 AM
Shocker! Rival fans cheering on another team thats stopping their own team from winning! 

Liverpools and Utd's fixation on each other is funny and depressing at the same time, some of the stuff on social media would actually make you laugh out loud but the sniping is ulgy.

The standard this year from the top two has been impressive, but some teams also getting their act together and the points total next year wont be as high.

Yes it's sad and depressing. Even worse when it's going on in this part of the world.

trailer

Liverpool are definitely the best runner-up premier league champions ever. An incredible achievement.

Esmarelda

Quote from: BennyCake on May 13, 2019, 09:53:32 AM

Yes it's sad and depressing. Even worse when it's going on in this part of the world.
As sad as supporting them in the first place?

Over the Bar

Quote from: trailer on May 13, 2019, 10:30:06 AM
Liverpool are definitely the best runner-up premier league champions ever. An incredible achievement.

+1. Credit where it's due.

Orior

Totally agree.

Just as bad is being viewed as a bigot because you support your gaelic county team and don't support an English soccer team and say 'we'.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

J70

Quote from: Orior on May 13, 2019, 12:21:56 PM

Totally agree.

Just as bad is being viewed as a bigot because you support your gaelic county team and don't support an English soccer team and say 'we'.

Some has been called a bigot for that??

BennyCake

Quote from: Orior on May 13, 2019, 12:21:56 PM

Totally agree.

Yeah I don't get that "we" thing. I follow United but I never use "we" when talking about them. Someone from here talking about Liverpool or United as "we" is just weird.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: BennyCake on May 13, 2019, 03:20:06 PMYeah I don't get that "we" thing. I follow United but I never use "we" when talking about them. Someone from here talking about Liverpool or United as "we" is just weird.

who cares really?

J70

Quote from: Insane Bolt on May 13, 2019, 08:48:01 AM
If someone had said at the start of the season that Liverpool would only lose one league game but not win the title.....you would have been checking their medication. I think they need a De Bruyne or Hazard style midfielder to overtake city. Same two battling it out next season....unless Spurs add to their squad. I hope Liverpool win the CL final to have something to show for a great season.....but Ihave a nagging feeling that Spurs will nick it.

Champions League final is a toss-up, but I don't think too many Liverpool fans are downbeat at this point. Club will surely strengthen, and they are very well placed to compete at the top level in Europe and England for the next few seasons.

So go ahead and gloat gobshites. Most of us are feeling very positive about Liverpool, something that can't be said for your own club. 8)