Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 05:04:36 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 04:56:42 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 04:48:54 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 04:45:21 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 04:35:05 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 04:13:22 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 03:05:53 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 02:50:57 PM
I see the mods are chopping any discussion of Harte the man.

Which was a point I made before the censorship. He got away with a huge amount because of this misplaced notion of loyalty within the GAA community.

You made some disgusting and completely ignorant comments. You're lucky that's all it was.

Again, from you....

I listed things he did. None were disputed.

They are disputed, they were completely and utterly wrong and you don't have the first clue what you're talking about particularly re Sean Hackett.

Was I? I said Harte had a habit of defending henioys behaviour amongst his players and potential players and the actual victim here was also a Gael.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/mickey-harte-gaa-star-sean-hackett-who-shot-father-dead-will-be-able-to-reclaim-his-life-now-31525882.html

Mr Harte said he had his "eye on him" as a future senior county player and that Hackett, both as a club and county footballer had a "lot to look forward to".

Aloysius Hackett, a former chairman of St Macartan's GAC in Augher, was shot twice in the head on the driveway of his Aghindarrah Road home. His son Sean admitted carrying out the shooting but consistently denied murder.

What tense is the word "had"?

Hackett had mental health issues and was supported by his family throughout this so what you're inferring is absolutely untrue and despicable. You are clearly completely ignorant on the matter but it doesn't seem to stop you spewing your bile. Hopefully the mods act more sternly this time.

I'm not 'inferring' anything.

I am outright stating that the repeated character references  where he shouldn't have and all were given to players are a stain on his record.

https://www.hotpress.com/opinion/no-thanks-to-mickey-harte-9960207

No other manager does this.

You are clearly inferring something and doing it in a very nasty and poisonous way without knowing anything about the case in hand.

The point you are making about Sean Hackett is absolutely disgusting.

As for other managers, there are others including a quite high profile one recently.

Do you know what 'inferring' means? I am outright stating he was wrong to get involved in the manner he did, using the language he did as often as he did.

It is not disgusting to question the manager of a team arguing for a reduction in sentence on the basis the convicted killer might still be of use to him.

I'm not exactly alone in this.

https://amp.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/ewan-mackenna-theres-a-long-line-of-uncomfortable-truths-following-mickey-harte-that-cannot-be-shaken-off-37269637.html

What other manager?

You didn't say he was wrong. You outright stated that he gave character references for Sean Hackett so he could play for Tyrone which is a scurrilous allegation. Hackett had well known mental health issues and was supported by his family throughout the trial so the accusation you were making that Harte only set out to get him off so he can play football for Tyrone is absolutely scurrilous and you should take this time to withdraw it now before the mods deal with it.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 05:32:08 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 05:09:28 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 05:04:36 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 04:56:42 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 04:48:54 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 04:45:21 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 04:35:05 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 04:13:22 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 03:05:53 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 02:50:57 PM
I see the mods are chopping any discussion of Harte the man.

Which was a point I made before the censorship. He got away with a huge amount because of this misplaced notion of loyalty within the GAA community.

You made some disgusting and completely ignorant comments. You're lucky that's all it was.

Again, from you....

I listed things he did. None were disputed.

They are disputed, they were completely and utterly wrong and you don't have the first clue what you're talking about particularly re Sean Hackett.

Was I? I said Harte had a habit of defending henioys behaviour amongst his players and potential players and the actual victim here was also a Gael.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/mickey-harte-gaa-star-sean-hackett-who-shot-father-dead-will-be-able-to-reclaim-his-life-now-31525882.html

Mr Harte said he had his "eye on him" as a future senior county player and that Hackett, both as a club and county footballer had a "lot to look forward to".

Aloysius Hackett, a former chairman of St Macartan's GAC in Augher, was shot twice in the head on the driveway of his Aghindarrah Road home. His son Sean admitted carrying out the shooting but consistently denied murder.

What tense is the word "had"?

Hackett had mental health issues and was supported by his family throughout this so what you're inferring is absolutely untrue and despicable. You are clearly completely ignorant on the matter but it doesn't seem to stop you spewing your bile. Hopefully the mods act more sternly this time.

I'm not 'inferring' anything.

I am outright stating that the repeated character references  where he shouldn't have and all were given to players are a stain on his record.

https://www.hotpress.com/opinion/no-thanks-to-mickey-harte-9960207

No other manager does this.

You are clearly inferring something and doing it in a very nasty and poisonous way without knowing anything about the case in hand.

The point you are making about Sean Hackett is absolutely disgusting.

As for other managers, there are others including a quite high profile one recently.

Do you know what 'inferring' means? I am outright stating he was wrong to get involved in the manner he did, using the language he did as often as he did.

It is not disgusting to question the manager of a team arguing for a reduction in sentence on the basis the convicted killer might still be of use to him.

I'm not exactly alone in this.

https://amp.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/ewan-mackenna-theres-a-long-line-of-uncomfortable-truths-following-mickey-harte-that-cannot-be-shaken-off-37269637.html

What other manager?

You didn't say he was wrong. You outright stated that he gave character references for Sean Hackett so he could play for Tyrone which is a scurrilous allegation. Hackett had well known mental health issues and was supported by his family throughout the trial so the accusation you were making that Harte only set out to get him off so he can play football for Tyrone is absolutely scurrilous and you should take this time to withdraw it now before the mods deal with it.

I quoted Harte. You interpreted his quote. Not my problem.

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 05:10:21 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 05:07:36 PM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 05:05:28 PM

I was very clear that he will be remembered as one of the greatest managers and tours the country helping clubs out.
But we aren't allowed discuss the mistakes?

You've repeated completely baseless allegations after your previous ones were deleted.

It's despicable what you're at and tells us all the type of person you are.

I quoted the man directly. How is that 'baseless'?

You quoted him and made allegations completely at odds with the quotes. You accused Harte of issuing a character reference because he wanted to have Hackett available for Tyrone. This is why the post was removed. There is absolutely nothing whatsoever to back up that allegations and says a lot about you to try and defame someone about something you clearly know little about.

Hackett never played for Harte. He was supported by his family throughout, he had mental health issues and Harte was approached by his family to do so.

Tony McEntee recently provided a character reference for Aaron Brady.

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 05:33:31 PM

I quoted Harte. You interpreted his quote. Not my problem.

I didn't misinterpret it. You made a serious and completely baseless allegation that was deleted by the mods and you then came back to make it again.

Show some respect.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 05:37:58 PM

I was very clear that he will be remembered as one of the greatest managers and tours the country helping clubs out.

You've repeated completely baseless allegations after your previous ones were deleted.

You quoted him and made allegations completely at odds with the quotes. You accused Harte of issuing a character reference because he wanted to have Hackett available for Tyrone. This is why the post was removed. There is absolutely nothing whatsoever to back up that allegations and says a lot about you to try and defame someone about something you clearly know little about.

Hackett never played for Harte. He was supported by his family throughout, he had mental health issues and Harte was approached by his family to do so.

Mr Harte said he had his "eye on him" as a future senior county player and that Hackett, both as a club and county footballer had a "lot to look forward

His words. Interpret them however you want.

McEntee is a club coach and was for a traffic incident before he was a suspect in the murder of Garda Donohue. But look at how it stacks up now? You proved my point, there is a reason its a rarity.

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 05:43:31 PM

Mr Harte said he had his "eye on him" as a future senior county player and that Hackett, both as a club and county footballer had a "lot to look forward

McEntee is a club coach and was for a traffic incident before he was a suspect in the murder of Garda Donohue. But look at how it stacks up now? You proved my point, there is a reason its a rarity.

I pointed out to you before to clarify what tense the word "had" is. It's past tense, maybe you are not intelligent enough to make the connection?

Hackett had well known mental health issues and was supported by his family throughout.

Aaron Brady rammed a garda car at high speed and went on to kill a Garda...........so if you want to split hairs about it.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 05:48:14 PM

I pointed out to you before to clarify what tense the word "had" is. It's past tense, maybe you are not intelligent enough to make the connection?

Hackett had well known mental health issues and was supported by his family throughout.

Aaron Brady rammed a garda car at high speed and went on to kill a Garda...........so if you want to split hairs about it.

I'm not splitting hairs. He gave him a reference on a relativity minor offence. How does that look now? Nobody should be daft enough to give a criminal a character reference simply because the criminal is good at football.

How come Harte didn't reference his issues?

A violent rapist got a reduced sentence on the basis of Hartes reference. Said the judge.

But its all baseless. He gave loads of non players the same references.

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 05:54:02 PM

I'm not splitting hairs. He gave him a reference on a relativity minor offence. How does that look now? Nobody should be daft enough to give a criminal a character reference simply because the criminal is good at football.

A violent rapist got a reduced sentence on the basis of Hartes reference. Said the judge.

I'm not sure you know how character references work? Given the sheer level of ignorance you are showing across all cases here, it is baffling why you are trying to contribute something here.

Everything is baseless with you.

"Loads of of non-players" - you have absolutely nothing to back that up, it's just slur after slur after slur with you.

Harte was asked to give a character reference for Sean Hackett, he was asked to do so by Hackett's family who supported him throughout. It is well known Hackett had mental health issues and Harte was asked by the family to reference what he knew about the lad in question. There's nothing illegal in a character reference and Harte did nothing wrong here. Do you think the Hackett family were wrong or do you think they genuinely believed that their son and brother's mental state caused him to do what he did?

It's absolutely pathetic what you are trying to do here and I'm going to let the mods come in an do what they have to after this post.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 06:01:08 PM

I'm not sure you know how character references work? Given the sheer level of ignorance you are showing across all cases here, it is baffling why you are trying to contribute something here.

"Loads of of non-players" - you have absolutely nothing to back that up, it's just slur after slur after slur with you.

Harte was asked to give a character reference for Sean Hackett, he was asked to do so by Hackett's family who supported him throughout. It is well known Hackett had mental health issues and Harte was asked by the family to reference what he knew about the lad in question. There's nothing illegal in a character reference and Harte did nothing wrong here. Do you think the Hackett family were wrong or do you think they genuinely believed that their son and brother's mental state caused him to do what he did?

It's absolutely pathetic what you are trying to do here and I'm going to let the mods come in an do what they have to after this post.

Thats my point you fool.

Harte is and remains perfectly entitled to give character references. I and others are perfectly entitled to question his judgement and motivations. Do you not think it odd he gave three and all three were for players either in his team or knocking on the door? If he was genuinely providing a public service how come his net wasn't wider?

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 06:04:56 PM

Thats my point you fool.

Harte is and remains perfectly entitled to give character references. I and others are perfectly entitled to question his judgement and motivations. Do you not think it odd he gave three and all three were for players either in his team or knocking on the door? If he was genuinely providing a public service how come his net wasn't wider?

Which three players are you saying he gave character references to?

Angelo

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 06:07:54 PM

Thats my point you fool.

Doubt I'll be getting a reply to this.

Baile Brigín 2

Thats my point you fool.

Hackett, McCusker and McCarron.

The only three charachter references he gave.

armaghniac

What are you suggesting that he should give references to people he doesn't know? Of course he gives references to people on his team.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Angelo on November 16, 2020, 06:13:15 PM

Thats my point you fool.

Doubt I'll be getting a reply to this.

You are a low grade troll. Stick to the Covid threads.

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on November 16, 2020, 06:13:36 PM

Hackett, McCusker and McCarron.

The only three charachter references he gave.

Who did McCusker play for?

When did he give McCarron a character reference?