China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawshank

Quote from: JoG2 on March 02, 2023, 06:52:11 PM
Quote from: shawshank on March 02, 2023, 01:42:39 PM
FF,s ivermectin, if you stopped being fed the MSM bullshit, it worked for many, who we capable of thinking and researching themselves. Both my partner and I who are in our 60's had covid in the early covid period and took ivermectin, followed the guidance closely from doctors who were demonstrating that it worked. Why, because we were at our age not prepared to take something that had no long term data, whilst ivermectin has been around for ages and the data was there to support that it was no risk to our health if proper dosage was given. Our symptoms were ridiculously mild. We have been told some serious lies around covid. And there also no doubt, there is a profile that covid is seriously dangerous to, but money is always underneath every story

I work in the health sector and on first reading I thought you'd been prescribed Ivermectin by a GP. But, you bought it under the counter somewhere the doctors in question are / were YouTube doctors yes?

Well done, you have just let your imagination run riot. There are very well qualified doctors/experts who have proved there is another way. Another handful of years and I'll happily take the covid vaccine when real data is available to support no long term problems. Btw I also work in the health sector, for years and have met some brilliant people and staff, outstanding individuals, but unfortunately equally as many wankers. To help I'm in the band 8s scale. I've been around. seen alot.

Quote from: Gmac on March 02, 2023, 06:54:49 PM
Quote from: lenny on March 02, 2023, 06:25:13 PM
Quote from: Gmac on March 02, 2023, 06:11:33 PM
Quote from: lenny on March 02, 2023, 05:50:28 PM
FF,s ivermectin, if you stopped being fed the MSM bullshit, it worked for many, who we capable of thinking and researching themselves. Both my partner and I who are in our 60's had covid in the early covid period and took ivermectin, followed the guidance closely from doctors who were demonstrating that it worked. Why, because we were at our age not prepared to take something that had no long term data, whilst ivermectin has been around for ages and the data was there to support that it was no risk to our health if proper dosage was given. Our symptoms were ridiculously mild. We have been told some serious lies around covid. And there also no doubt, there is a profile that covid is seriously dangerous to, but money is always underneath every story

Peer reviewed studies have shown that ivermectin was worse than useless in treating covid so you completely wasted your money in acquiring it and also risked quite a few side effects from a not very nice drug which is used for treating parasitic infections.
no money in invermectin

Except for those selling it on the black market to idiots.
black market ffs thought the vet sold it 😎 at least it's out of his system now unlike some products

That level of ignorance. How is the bull nose ring, must be sore being led by it.

Peer reviewed studies have shown that ivermectin was worse than useless in treating covid so you completely wasted your money in acquiring it and also risked quite a few side effects from a not very nice drug which is used for treating parasitic infections.

Was those peered reviewed studies funded by Pfizer. You realise it has been used for years very safely. Yet you find it unpalatable that other experts in medicine have used it to treat the condition effectively. I suppose its important to elaborate and say ivermectin used with other meds proven over years to be safe taken in the perscribed dosage.

i suppose we have the testimony of two adults who had covid during the delta variant period and took a diiferent path to treat it and were successful.

trueblue1234

Quote from: shawshank on March 03, 2023, 12:36:18 PM

I work in the health sector and on first reading I thought you'd been prescribed Ivermectin by a GP. But, you bought it under the counter somewhere the doctors in question are / were YouTube doctors yes?

Well done, you have just let your imagination run riot. There are very well qualified doctors/experts who have proved there is another way. Another handful of years and I'll happily take the covid vaccine when real data is available to support no long term problems. Btw I also work in the health sector, for years and have met some brilliant people and staff, outstanding individuals, but unfortunately equally as many wankers. To help I'm in the band 8s scale. I've been around. seen alot.

no money in invermectin

black market ffs thought the vet sold it 😎 at least it's out of his system now unlike some products

That level of ignorance. How is the bull nose ring, must be sore being led by it.

Was those peered reviewed studies funded by Pfizer. You realise it has been used for years very safely. Yet you find it unpalatable that other experts in medicine have used it to treat the condition effectively. I suppose its important to elaborate and say ivermectin used with other meds proven over years to be safe taken in the perscribed dosage.

i suppose we have the testimony of two adults who had covid during the delta variant period and took a diiferent path to treat it and were successful.
Unfortunately, as mentioned, the studies showed that it has no effect on treating covid regardless of what any individual ad hoc doctors believe. Paracetamol would have served as well.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Armagh18

Is there anything to be said for a slap of hot whiskeys

lenny

Quote from: shawshank on March 03, 2023, 12:36:18 PM

no money in invermectin

What about the testimony of literally millions who recovered from covid after taking nothing or maybe took paracetamol. It's extremely likely you would've recovered also without wasting money on something which had no effect except for the risk of unpleasant side effects.

Milltown Row2

You could get band 8 in the health service for cleaning toilets ffs!! Or pushing pens, not sure which one shawshank falls under but could hazard a guess
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 21, 2023, 01:10:40 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/mar/21/president-joe-biden-orders-release-of-us-intelligence-on-potential-links-between-covid-and-wuhan-lab

Remember when this was rubbished as a conspiracy theory?

What, exactly, was rubbished as a conspiracy theory?

That it might have been a lab leak? That it was Fauci's fault due to gain-of-function research? That the Chinese government either deliberately or accidently released it?

Most responsible people said it was too early to know.

Just this week FFS there's new research pointing at racoon dogs in the wet markets as a possible source.

Gmac

What's next I wonder 🤔

Keyser soze

I'm just happy that there would be no money in selling Ivermectin.

And especially not for BIG Pharma!

Milltown Row2

Wife bad with it at the minute. She's had it before and no real issues, but now has shortness of breath and high temperature..

She's got a good pension and life insurance  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jell 0 Biafra

Have all the dotted lines been signed?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on March 22, 2023, 10:25:04 PM
Have all the dotted lines been signed?

Hope so, with the amount of moaning one of us will certainly die!!

ONeill

Seems to be a right bit of it about mid-Ulster.

I don't think i'd ever test for it again unless very unwell. But if I was very unwell I'd be staying away from people anyway.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jell 0 Biafra

Well, hopefully the levity of MR's post is an indication that there's nothing too far wrong.

I know I'd have to approach the missus for passwords for various financials if she was bad though!

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: ONeill on March 22, 2023, 10:35:09 PM
Seems to be a right bit of it about mid-Ulster.

I don't think i'd ever test for it again unless very unwell. But if I was very unwell I'd be staying away from people anyway.

I'd be afraid of passing something on to an elderly coworker or neighbor, so for now at least, we still test with any symptoms.