China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: shawshank on March 02, 2023, 01:42:39 PM
FF,s ivermectin, if you stopped being fed the MSM bullshit, it worked for many, who we capable of thinking and researching themselves. Both my partner and I who are in our 60's had covid in the early covid period and took ivermectin, followed the guidance closely from doctors who were demonstrating that it worked. Why, because we were at our age not prepared to take something that had no long term data, whilst ivermectin has been around for ages and the data was there to support that it was no risk to our health if proper dosage was given. Our symptoms were ridiculously mild. We have been told some serious lies around covid. And there also no doubt, there is a profile that covid is seriously dangerous to, but money is always underneath every story

Seems legit

trueblue1234

FF,s ivermectin, if you stopped being fed the MSM bullshit, it worked for many, who we capable of thinking and researching themselves. Both my partner and I who are in our 60's had covid in the early covid period and took ivermectin, followed the guidance closely from doctors who were demonstrating that it worked. Why, because we were at our age not prepared to take something that had no long term data, whilst ivermectin has been around for ages and the data was there to support that it was no risk to our health if proper dosage was given. Our symptoms were ridiculously mild. We have been told some serious lies around covid. And there also no doubt, there is a profile that covid is seriously dangerous to, but money is always underneath every story

There were plenty of people who got covid and had mild or no symptoms without ivermectin. We may have been fed lies about covid. But ivermectin may be one of those lies.

The reality is that there is no evidence to say it had any effect.

https://www.lstmed.ac.uk/news-events/news/ivermectin-for-covid-19-review-update-11-trials-and-no-evidence-of-benefit-shown
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death

Pain in your neck and back.
Serious eye problems. Symptoms can include: redness. bleeding. swelling. pain. ...
Shortness of breath.
Inability to control urination.
Inability to control bowel movements.
Trouble standing or walking.
Confusion.
Extreme tiredness.

Any drug, even the ones that have been tested for years have issues, for someone into his 60's you'd think you'd know that by now?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

shawshank

MR2 thanks for telling me, you can overdose on any drug. Good grief.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: shawshank on March 02, 2023, 02:44:19 PM
MR2 thanks for telling me, you can overdose on any drug. Good grief.

the one below that wasn't overdose, hopefully you kept your bowel movements in check :D

The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thebigfella

There was no data to support off label prescribing and certainly less data around the side effects when mixed with other perscribed medications.

So we have no evidence it works but an increased risk of unknown side effects when combining with basically an "unlimited" cocktail of other meds. What harm can it do, who the fcuk knows - It could be none or 100k people drop dead because they had an adverse reaction as they were on some random heart medication.

lenny

Peer reviewed studies have shown that ivermectin was worse than useless in treating covid so you completely wasted your money in acquiring it and also risked quite a few side effects from a not very nice drug which is used for treating parasitic infections.

Gmac

Quote from: lenny on March 02, 2023, 05:50:28 PM

Peer reviewed studies have shown that ivermectin was worse than useless in treating covid so you completely wasted your money in acquiring it and also risked quite a few side effects from a not very nice drug which is used for treating parasitic infections.
no money in invermectin

lenny

Quote from: Gmac on March 02, 2023, 06:11:33 PM

no money in invermectin

Except for those selling it on the black market to idiots.

Gabriel_Hurl

So you had COVID in the early period and you took ivermectin because you didn't want to take a vaccine that didn't come out until 9 months after?  (Dec 2020)

JoG2

I work in the health sector and on first reading I thought you'd been prescribed Ivermectin by a GP. But, you bought it under the counter somewhere the doctors in question are / were YouTube doctors yes?

Gmac

Quote from: lenny on March 02, 2023, 06:25:13 PM

no money in invermectin

Except for those selling it on the black market to idiots.
black market ffs thought the vet sold it 😎 at least it's out of his system now unlike some products

J70

no money in invermectin

In other words, the science doesn't fit my political stance so it must be corrupt.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on March 02, 2023, 07:46:13 PM

no money in invermectin

In other words, the science doesn't fit my political stance so it must be corrupt.
nothing got to do with politics
Science lol

J70

Quote from: Gmac on March 02, 2023, 08:15:21 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 02, 2023, 07:46:13 PM

no money in invermectin

nothing got to do with politics
Science lol

Sure Gmac.

And yeah, f**k science.