The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 20, 2015, 06:03:20 AM
He was Palestinian? That's the first I've heard of it.

He's right...it was initially reported that he was Palestinian....I heard it or read it myself

Eamonnca1

Quote from: muppet on July 26, 2015, 09:53:52 PM
Quote from: stew on July 26, 2015, 06:55:22 PM
To answer your question I would say this, since America can do no right,no matter what they do, I think they should let absolutely no one in for the next generation! They should become isolationists, and let the rest of the world fend for themselves, that way the chinese and russians, as well as the muslim world can ruin the rest of the world, then and only then  would some of you c***ts realize the yanks actually are kind of a big deal in world politics!

Obviously I dont want this to happen but I do want the states to disallow 100% of people who might want to bring harm to her people barred forever from her shores, be they Canadian, Muslim Christian or Jew!

The US couldn't possibly even dream of that, as their economy would collapse in days.

No Japanese cars, no Chinese consumer goods, no electronic devices from Taiwan (including Apple), and no middle eastern oil. I'd give the place a day and a half.

This "build a wall around the country" fantasy is the kind of BS that repukelican blowhards like to fume about when running for their presidential primaries. It appeals to the kind of low-information, intellectually-challenged voters that they've been courting for years.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 27, 2015, 06:23:45 AM
To answer your question I would say this, since America can do no right,no matter what they do, I think they should let absolutely no one in for the next generation! They should become isolationists, and let the rest of the world fend for themselves, that way the chinese and russians, as well as the muslim world can ruin the rest of the world, then and only then  would some of you c***ts realize the yanks actually are kind of a big deal in world politics!

Obviously I dont want this to happen but I do want the states to disallow 100% of people who might want to bring harm to her people barred forever from her shores, be they Canadian, Muslim Christian or Jew!

The US couldn't possibly even dream of that, as their economy would collapse in days.

No Japanese cars, no Chinese consumer goods, no electronic devices from Taiwan (including Apple), and no middle eastern oil. I'd give the place a day and a half.

This "build a wall around the country" fantasy is the kind of BS that repukelican blowhards like to fume about when running for their presidential primaries. It appeals to the kind of low-information, intellectually-challenged voters that they've been courting for years.

Even tho the US is the most well placed country by a long way to run its economy exclusively domestically, the notion that it could is hilarious. Its a great demonstration of how interconnected the whole world is.

muppet

Quote from: omaghjoe on July 27, 2015, 06:35:20 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 27, 2015, 06:23:45 AM

Even tho the US is the most well placed country by a long way to run its economy exclusively domestically, the notion that it could is hilarious. Its a great demonstration of how interconnected the whole world is.

Up to WW2 it wouldn't have been a problem. But since then the US has moved almost all of its manufacturing to the various cheap labour holes all over the world.

I can't verify the stats in this video and it is about 3 years old, but it is worth viewing: http://youtu.be/H8BGK97IKgg

The US suffers terribly because of the right/far right political duopoly that carves everything up between themselves. Neither party really does anything useful domestically. The rest of the world prefers the Democrats merely because they don't always go to war after being elected.
MWWSI 2017

give her dixie

This time last year Gaza was under a full scale attack where nowhere or anyone was safe. Day by day we saw the footage
of the place getting blown to bits. Men women and children slaughtered and injured with nowhere to go as they were locked
in the worlds largest open air prison. It was just horrific to see it all unfold, and to see how helpless they were. The 3rd full
blown war on them in the space of a few years. In that time nearly 4,000 killed and 20,000 injured. The rest of the 1.6 million
population traumatised for life.

A year on and not much has improved. Building materials have not been allowed in at a rate that allows for reconstruction of the
thousands of homes that were destroyed. 100,000 people still live in makeshift homes, tents, and UN shelters. Schools, Mosques, Universities, Government and commercial buildings lie in ruins with little prospect of reconstruction. The infrastructure destroyed
beyond recognition.

Israel violates the ceasefire agreed last August on a daily basis. At the end of March this year, they had broke the ceasefire
400 times, and the various Palestinian factions 4 times. Just this past few days they murdered 2 Palestinians in the West Bank,
and another teenager this morning. Not much mention of that in the news? Plus they brought in a new law the other day that sees anyone convicted of throwing a stone sentenced to 20 years in jail. 20 years for throwing a stone at a thief who has stolen your land, your home, your family, etc.

Aside from the death and destruction, the saddest part in the whole ongoing genocide and ethnic cleansing is the full support
Israel gets from western countries. With US support, they evade any form of justice. And one by one, more and more European
leaders give them full support. Over the years the Zionists were very smart in backing a lot of politicians that maybe one day
would rise to power. They blackmailed them, financed them, wined and dined them, and then cashed in when the rose to power.

2 examples of this currently are the upcoming US elections, and the Labour leadership contest. In the US, practically every politician
has been bought by AIPAC, and they bow to them 1st before their own country. Those running for President have already set their stall out by promising the sun moon and stars to Israel if elected. In the UK, 3 of the 4 candidates running for the Labour leadership
have also promised to support Israel in any way possible. The 3rd, Jeremy Corbyn, has always been a great supporter of Palestine, and has openly called for an arms embargo on Israel. The fear of a pro Palestinian candidate winning the leadership battle has them scared, and even scarier for them is that has could also one day become Prime Minister !!

As long as Israel receives the US support, it has the green light from the UN to carry on its policy of one day stealing all of the Palestinian land. That is their ultimate aim and goal. That is the Zionist strategy.

However, despite what Israel throws at Palestine, and its people, they stand tall with immense dignity and courage and face not only Israel, but the whole world. 3 times in recent years they have came under severe attack and who stood up for them? Who came to their rescue? Who stood up to Israel and said stop? Who told Egypt to open the gates at Rafah and let them out? This is what they have endured, and continue to endure. They have right on their side, and all Israel has is might. Day by day it is slowly starting to change. The Boycott movement have got stronger and stronger, and from my own back yard to the college campuses across the US the boycott is biting. Companies like Caterpillar, Hewlett Packard, Motorolla, and G4S are been boycotted and people are withdrawing shares. Vegetables and other produce grown on stolen land are been boycotted, and consumers are refusing to buy it when placed on the shelf. This past week at home, Spar NI and Wilsons Country Potatoes have stated that they will refuse to source goods from occupied Palestine.

Hopefully over the coming months and years we will see Israel and its warmongers in the dock at the ICC. Then we will start to see
a change, and some delayed justice delivered. Instead of been courted by politicians from here and beyond, they will be behind bars.
And one day, millions of Palestinians will be rightfully allowed to return home, and pray in Al Asqa Mosque for the 1st time.

I live in hope like the millions of Palestinians that one day this will happen.

Viva Palestina
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

give her dixie

Yahya Hassan gives his baby daughter a last kiss goodbye. She was killed by an Israeli air strike on Gaza early this morning as they slept. Her mother Nour who was 5 months pregnant was also killed in the blast

They are among 11 killed in Gaza since Friday. Yesterday, 2 boys were killed at a protest near the border, and on Friday, 7 were also killed. Dozens more were injured.

In the occupied West Bank, 15 Palestinians have been killed in various parts over the past 10 days. Hundreds more have been shot with live rounds and rubber coated bullets. Israel passed a new law allowing live force to be used, and its taking effect.

4 Israelis have also been killed in stabbing incidents, and the alleged assailants executed.

As the occupation deepens every day in the West Bank, and with a failure in any leadership by Abbas, the people have started to rise.
Years of peace talks went nowhere, International law doesn't apply to Israel, full support for what they do from Uncle Sam and the other cowardly western and Arab leaders, the destruction of Gaza on a regular basis, hundreds of illegal settlers taking their land, stealing their water and natural resources, and a slow genocide and ethnic cleansing have driven the Palestinians to a point of we are alone, and we will resist, even if it is with our bare hands.

A headline in a paper the other day summed it up well.

"The Palestinians are fighting for their lives and Israel is fighting for the Occupation"

stew

Quote from: give her dixie on October 11, 2015, 12:57:54 PM
Yahya Hassan gives his baby daughter a last kiss goodbye. She was killed by an Israeli air strike on Gaza early this morning as they slept. Her mother Nour who was 5 months pregnant was also killed in the blast

They are among 11 killed in Gaza since Friday. Yesterday, 2 boys were killed at a protest near the border, and on Friday, 7 were also killed. Dozens more were injured.

In the occupied West Bank, 15 Palestinians have been kille

d in various parts over the past 10 days. Hundreds more have been shot with live rounds and rubber coated bullets. Israel passed a new law allowing live force to be used, and its taking effect.

4 Israelis have also been killed in stabbing incidents, and the alleged assailants executed.

As the occupation deepens every day in the West Bank, and with a failure in any leadership by Abbas, the people have started to rise.
Years of peace talks went nowhere, International law doesn't apply to Israel, full support for what they do from Uncle Sam and the other cowardly western and Arab leaders, the destruction of Gaza on a regular basis, hundreds of illegal settlers taking their land, stealing their water and natural resources, and a slow genocide and ethnic cleansing have driven the Palestinians to a point of we are alone, and we will resist, even if it is with our bare hands.

A headline in a paper the other day summed it up well.

"The Palestinians are fighting for their lives and Israel is fighting for the Occupation"

What sickens my shite is we hear nothing about what is happening on the west bank on here in the American media, which by the way, the vast majority would be Democrat in their leanings. the Jews in this country are incredibly powerful pertaining to influence in finance and politics and there media is totally and utterly devoid of integrity and balance, you simply cannot condemn Israel, it is not permitted.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

It will just go on and on. Israel is a tragedy too.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

give her dixie

And on it goes as another 13 year old boy was killed today. He is the 24th to be killed in 11 days

stew

Quote from: give her dixie on October 11, 2015, 06:18:07 PM
And on it goes as another 13 year old boy was killed today. He is the 24th to be killed in 11 days

I am ashamed to say I was very much pro Israeli at one point, I was wrong in that although I want them to be secure as a nation, what they are doing to the people of Palestine defies belief and on that score I condemn them 100%.

Why can the mainstream media over here not find it within them to report the atrocities committed by these bastards on the Palestinian people?

Palestinians have suffered more than enough, the world needs to intervene, sadly, they don't care and innocents are dying daily!

give her dixie

The Palestinian Ministry of Health (MOH) has reported that Israeli soldiers shot and killed 27 Palestinians, including three killed in Jerusalem on Monday, meanwhile more than 1400 others were injured by Israeli troops gunfire since the start of October.

The MOH said in its report that among the 27 killed Palestinians there are seven children. According to the press statement, 16 Palestinians were killed in the West Bank and 11 from the Gaza Strip since October.

The Ministry of Health report also showed that since the start of October 4000 residents were treated for the effects of tear gas inhalation fired by Israeli troops targeting Palestinian protesters.

Three Palestinians were killed on Monday after being shoot dead by Israeli soldiers in Jerusalem. On Monday evening, the Israeli military claimed that a Palestinian man stabbed an Israeli passenger on a bus in Jerusalem, and a soldier on the bus shot and killed the man.

But the Israeli military account is contradictory, claiming that the victim of the stabbing attack was a civilian passenger, but that a soldier was taken to the hospital with light wounds. No civilian victim was identified or taken to the hospital, which has led to speculation that the Israeli military spokesperson's account may not be entirely accurate.

27 Palestinians killed, 1400 injured and 400 arrested in October

The Palestinian Ministry of Health stated on Monday that 25 Palestinians have been injured during ongoing clashes between local youth and invading Israeli soldiers in West Bank communities.

Clashes were reported in the central West Bank city of Ramallah, Nablus and Tulkarem in northern West Bank, and in the southern West Bank cities of Bethlehem and Hebron.

In related news, the Palestinian Prisoners' Association said that 400 Palestinians have been arrested by Israeli forces in the past ten days.

The Association said that nearly half of those arrested are between the ages of 14 and 20. The Prisoners' Association noted that the arrests were mostly made in East Jerusalem and in Palestinian Authority controlled areas, also known as area A.

Declan

stew

Why does the so called free press not write about the horror in Palestine?

The UN sits idly by and the yanks do feck all but throw money at Israel to prop it up. shameful.

Rossfan

Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 04:15:37 PM

The UN sits idly by and the yanks do feck all but throw money at Israel to prop it up. shameful.
+1.
Meanwhile RTÉ news yesterday evening was telling us all about 4 Israelis being stabbed. No mention of Palestinians being killed.
Disgraceful >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

muppet

Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 04:15:37 PM

Obama has had the most acrimonious relationship with Israel for any US President ever. Surely you should be delighted with him and condemn his predecessors?
MWWSI 2017