Refixture: Tír Eoghain vs An Cabhán, Omagh, Sunday 12th March @14:00

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, February 12, 2017, 09:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Can't see that team starting. Has McCrory ever been named as a HB? That's one he'll of a bench though!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

RedHandTom

We'll see a very different game this weekend when compared to the McKenna Cup. Plus a very different result.

Itchy

Based on no logical reason I think Cavan can get something out of this game.

SG08

Quote from: Itchy on February 23, 2017, 11:58:14 PM
Based on no logical reason I think Cavan can get something out of this game.

If the Tyrone team that's named actually starts then I think they can too.

Fuzzman

Itchy the Mayo lads will be onto you soon asking for EVIDENCE to why you think you can get something from the game.

Mickey made a lot of changes before the Dublin game with McCrory coming in to wing back for Munroe, Justy in for McNulty who doesn't start for the 2nd game in a row despite being named and Bradley in for Ronan O'Neill.

With Hampsey taking McCrory's place in the corner at the start of the year most of us were surprised had Mickey finally bit the bullet with McCrory so it seems a strange choice that he played him there last week against Dublin and he has him named there again this weekend. Half back and half forward are probably the most competitive positions with so many players competing for a place there. As usual Mickey is hard to predict and you would have imagined he would have went for some of the younger lads at half back rather than Justy and McCrory. Actually with Justy's dodgy hamstrings in the past I'm surprised he's seeing so much action this early in the season.

That full forward line doesn't exactly look too scary for the Cavan defence and I wonder will McShane play out around the middle again.

Itchy

Pretty sure Cavan will play 13 behind the ball, try and turn it into a war and keep the score tight and hope to nick something. I hope they start ray galligan in goals who is fit again. The dirtier and shitty the weather the better for us I think.

skeog

15 behind the ball its the new attacking plan they have.

Itchy

mrdeeds

tierworker blue

Quote from: mrdeeds on February 24, 2017, 08:20:50 PM
Quote from: Itchy on February 24, 2017, 06:58:43 PM
Quote from: skeog on February 24, 2017, 06:16:21 PM
15 behind the ball its the new attacking plan they have.

Jaysus that's a good one

I know wasn't it. A real zinger.

Alan Partridge-esque. It's all in the delivery. You can't teach that kind of stuff lads!

Itchy

Quote from: hardstation on February 24, 2017, 11:35:21 PM
Tyrone say they're not turning up if they have to make their own breakfast.
Worrying times...

Isn't there a forum rule that says you have to be at least in Division 2 to slag off a Division 1 team?

Fuzzman

Do people not want to discuss the match or players any more but talk shite?

mrdeeds

Cavan team named. I hope it's nothing like that or we're in trouble. Galligan needs to be back in goals for a start. Good to see Mackey back in squad.