Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windmill abu

Never underestimate the power of complaining

Armagh18

Quote from: general_lee on December 23, 2022, 08:25:42 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on December 23, 2022, 07:30:40 AM
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TWri9Y5iUiYrbTEhcQ7PpV3YJzrJsorr3UGUAK2LrGkdwCYV6t8VxxNpQNVahHrol&id=237692023818

Maybe not a wtf and not sure if this has been posted, but whats everyones opinions?
His bar his rules. Pintmen only - as it should be
Yeah agree tbh. Funny thing is the profit margins are far greater % wise on soft drinks than pints

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 23, 2022, 08:58:26 AM
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TWri9Y5iUiYrbTEhcQ7PpV3YJzrJsorr3UGUAK2LrGkdwCYV6t8VxxNpQNVahHrol&id=237692023818

Maybe not a wtf and not sure if this has been posted, but whats everyones opinions?
Yeah agree tbh. Funny thing is the profit margins are far greater % wise on soft drinks than pints

Few friends of mine have all changed their xmas drinks to Bittles bar now in support

Free advertising and he's profiting from it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JohnDenver

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 23, 2022, 09:01:26 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on December 23, 2022, 08:58:26 AM

Few friends of mine have all changed their xmas drinks to Bittles bar now in support

Free advertising and he's profiting from it

You's are all a bunch of twisted c*nts then?  ;D

square_ball

I'd agree as well with the barman. Plenty of other places to get a glass of coke around the city without taking up a table in a small bar. If the coke was included in a round of pints they'd have got it no bother.

armaghniac

Quote from: square_ball on December 23, 2022, 11:31:15 AM
I'd agree as well with the barman. Plenty of other places to get a glass of coke around the city without taking up a table in a small bar. If the coke was included in a round of pints they'd have got it no bother.

But the bar makes more margin on the coke than on the pints.
I think on health grounds no licencee should be able to refuse to serve non alchohoic drinks.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Saffrongael

Quote from: armaghniac on December 23, 2022, 11:51:35 AM

I think on health grounds no licencee should be able to refuse to serve non alchohoic drinks.

Yeah but someone isn't going to be sitting all day in a bar drinking 9 or 10 cokes
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Armagh18

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 23, 2022, 11:53:06 AM

Yeah but someone isn't going to be sitting all day in a bar drinking 9 or 10 cokes
True. His bar his rules imo, plenty of other places.

laoislad

10 pints of Guinness is probably healthier than 10 pints of Coke!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

armaghniac

Quote from: laoislad on December 23, 2022, 12:10:09 PM

10 pints of Guinness is probably healthier than 10 pints of Coke!

Perhaps, but that sort of Coke does not greatly impair your driving.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

brokencrossbar1

It's not like they're at the poverty door though....tried to get in on Saturday around 6 and it was packed with a queue for tables!  Great pints though if you can get a seat

Wildweasel74

In it a few times, lot other better bars in Belfast, he himself, abit of a dick and a attention seeker.

RedHand88

He's out of order in my opinion.

Don't get the "his bar his rules" spiel either. What rule? Is this printed anywhere? Can he exclude patrons based on any other criteria?