Podcasts

Started by Soup an Samajiz, November 06, 2015, 09:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 13, 2018, 09:09:27 AM
I use podcast addict as well. It was the first one i came across so I have just continued to use that.

I have no idea if its the best option or not?

Ive always used an app called PlayerFM for podcasts.  Like yourself it was the 1st one i came across. Never had a problem with it.

theskull1

Blind boy does an unexpectedly great podcast. Always look forward to a Wednesday commute.

Listen to almost all of the previous posters listings as well. All worth a listen
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

The Gs Man

Any good stand-up comedy ones lads?

After the famine series I need a bit of cheering up!
Keep 'er lit

Don Johnson

The Crimetown people have started a new one about RFK, right up my street. Two episodes released so far, I have only listened to the first but it was a good start.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Don Johnson on June 14, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
The Crimetown people have started a new one about RFK, right up my street. Two episodes released so far, I have only listened to the first but it was a good start.
Cheers Don. Will definitely get on that.

The Iceman

Ben Greenfield
Tim Ferris
Model Health Show
Jocko Podcast

These are my four stables at the minute
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

The Gs Man

I second the Jocko Podcast.

Some great Vietnam War episodes if you're into that sort of thing.
Keep 'er lit

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: LeoMc on June 13, 2018, 09:20:55 AM
Dan Carlins 5 episodes (about 15 hours) on the First World war was a great listen.

Excellent
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

lurganblue

Gladiator: Aaron Hernandez is def worth a listen.

gallsman

Caliphate from the NYT is excellent.

For history lovers, Fall of Rome and Tides of History are both great.

marty34

This has probably been covered but what's the best sports podcast available at the minute?

General sports one that cover random sports topics.

gallsman

Quote from: marty34 on November 01, 2018, 09:39:54 PM
This has probably been covered but what's the best sports podcast available at the minute?

General sports one that cover random sports topics.

Second Captains, various Off the Ball ones?

themac_23

Started listening to one on Apple podcasts called 'Mafia' original i know, basically takes a well known figure from the different eras of the mafia and going through their life story talking to writers, former law enforcement etc, listened to the donny Brasco one last night and really enjoyed it.

Don Johnson

The Joe Rogan Tyson Fury episode was very good.

Also the Pound for Pound Carl Froch one just to hear how bitter Froch is about everything.

blewuporstuffed

The last two Blindboy live podcasts have been very good. David McWilliams and Roddy Doyle on as guests
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either