2008 Ulster Minor Club Championship

Started by topgun, October 21, 2008, 12:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

KIDDO 4

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: mcivor88 on December 26, 2008, 06:07:17 PM
One point win for Ballinderry. Gavin Mc Geehan scored a great goal with for minutes left to play to win it

Brilliant game of football, two great minor teams, St Eunan's actually impressed most, but Ballinderry's never say die attitude came out on top.

What was the final score?  Any talking points or reports from the game?
In your Endo!

orangeman

Updates would be appreciated - thanks.

redcard

ballinderry leading at half time. Thats all i know.

Orior

Quote from: hardstation on January 01, 2009, 03:20:45 PM
Ballinderry won with a late free. The woman in the flats was class craic.

Whaddyado for a living 'ardstation?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

orangeman

Congrats to Ballinderry - well done !

TacadoirArdMhacha

Had Ballinderry won the senior replay would they have been the first club to do the Senior and Minor double?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Jimmy

I think they have already done the double in 2001 TAM.

drici

Quote from: hardstation on December 06, 2008, 03:14:24 PM
The ball is caught by an absolute nut case woman from Cavan. The referee over rules the linesman's decision and gives the line ball to Ballinderry. When the Ballinderry players go to the fence to ask for the ball back, the mad woman refuses to give it back. This results in more argy bargy on the the field. She eventually gives it back, shouting "f**k yis".

Enjoyable.

Close run this year between Cavan Gaels' woman and Corrib Avenue woman.
Well done to both.

orangeman

Quote from: hardstation on January 01, 2009, 07:01:21 PM
Quote from: Orior on January 01, 2009, 03:23:12 PM
Quote from: hardstation on January 01, 2009, 03:20:45 PM
Ballinderry won with a late free. The woman in the flats was class craic.

Whaddyado for a living 'ardstation?
£50 per post on gaaboard. Mod3 sends it straight into my bank account. Hard work.

Decent game. "Wee Tony" went flying through in the last minute and was taken out. Free in. Number 11 knocked it over. Scotland got a goal and a point to level it in the last 2 minutes.

Funny things - The linesman gave a line ball to Ballinderry when it should have been a Scotland ball. The Scots went mad and gave the linesman abuse. The Scots were the most foul mouthed supporters I've ever met. Anyway, the linesman gave the Scots supporters the fingers. I've never seen that happen before.

I have - it's great crack when a linesman loses it.

DoYerJob Linesman

Great acheivment by the team today. I didn't think we were going to do it at the end, but this wee team have been pulling results out all year.

Your woman in the flats was truly unbelievable, like something out of Rab C Nesbitt.  The Lord Mayor must have been relieved to get back into his huge chauffeur driven motor.
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

DoYerJob Linesman

Definitely, fair play to St Pauls.  Everything went off well today, and it seems to be a nice little annual money spinner for them, so hats off.

Although i'd say they'd be pissed at Enda not buying his coke and crisps in the bar.   :)

DoYerJob Linesman

No nod for me... I musn't look enough like a Belfasty.

orangeman

Quote from: hardstation on January 01, 2009, 09:15:03 PM
P.S. Money spinner me hole. Although I had the money in my hand, ready to pay, for all the games this year, I was given the 'nod'. The ex-Chairman also shook my hand and wished me a happy New Year.
Great club.

Watch out for Dr. Mc Sparran - he'll be writing about this in next year's AGM - he must have been referring to you HS !