Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

It is a farce that nothing will come of.

johnnycool

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 13, 2022, 10:54:47 PM
When is the Sue Grey report? And does everyone know her husband is a country singer from Portaferry?  :o

Yep, Big Bill Conlan (Not Grey)..

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 14, 2022, 07:49:43 AM

I'd have agreed with you until last nights further revelations about the parties in Downing Street the night before Prince Philips funeral where the Queen sat alone in Westminster Abbey.

As much as Boris may not have attended this one where his childs play swing was broken he's ultimately responsible for the culture of his office/home when they thought it was OK to do such a thing.

Cummings is killing him by a thousand cuts it seems.

Sue Grey has yet another party to investigate so expect a delay on that report.

quit yo jibbajabba

Drip drip drip

Lady on question time said she counted 12 parties she knew of and that was poss before these latest 2

imtommygunn

Quote from: johnnycool on January 14, 2022, 08:59:03 AM

I'd have agreed with you until last nights further revelations about the parties in Downing Street the night before Prince Philips funeral where the Queen sat alone in Westminster Abbey.

As much as Boris may not have attended this one where his childs play swing was broken he's ultimately responsible for the culture of his office/home when they thought it was OK to do such a thing.

That video of him dancing with the woman holding the light sabre  :o

I hope you're right and presumably Cummings just keeps sinking the boot in. It will only be funny if it ends well. I still have my doubts.

93-DY-SAM

At this rate of going, she'll never get that report finished as these parties are popping up like whack-a-moles. I expect plenty more to emerge. Time Boris was run out of town along with all his apologists over the last few days also. They are as bad and as complicit in all of this as he is. The bare-faced lies of the man are astounding only to be matched by how many people will still vote for this clampet. This all happened on his watch and it wasn't a one-off isolated incident. This was repeated rule-breaking by those who thought they were better than everyone else.

The real shame of it all is there feck all us in the occupied six can do about these Tory c**ts.

imtommygunn

I know politicians tell lies but has there ever been anyone told as many lies as this boy? Basically it just seems a given that if he says something it's a lie or if he says something is going to happen it won't.

Keyser soze

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 14, 2022, 09:17:28 AM

I hope you're right and presumably Cummings just keeps sinking the boot in. It will only be funny if it ends well. I still have my doubts.

What a dick, though I think this video was when he was mayor of London.

Shamrock Shore

Hey - why I am all for Johnson's head on a platter I think one should be careful of what you wish for.

If he goes then the replacement could be far worse.

I think it's better he's there for the next GE in the UK so that there is a chance of the Tories being wiped out.

Imagine Gove or Patel as PM! Sweet Lord.

Sunak woudl fancy his chances but my jury is out on him. He doesn't seem as outright dangerous as Patel and not as mad as Gove.
Raab hasn't the brains of a goose but, that said, he is Einstein compared to Truss.

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 14, 2022, 09:24:26 AM
I know politicians tell lies but has there ever been anyone told as many lies as this boy? Basically it just seems a given that if he says something it's a lie or if he says something is going to happen it won't.

If you've ever read his Eton School Masters report of him from his teens I suspect he's always been this way.

Entitled, arrogant twat. A spell at an inner city comprehensive would have straightened him out where he'd have gotten a few thumps in the playground for his bullshittery and he'd then realise there are indeed consequences for being a lying toe rag.

imtommygunn

Yeah Patel would be a worry. A terrible terrible person.

johnnycool

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on January 14, 2022, 09:30:46 AM
Hey - why I am all for Johnson's head on a platter I think one should be careful of what you wish for.

If he goes then the replacement could be far worse.

I think it's better he's there for the next GE in the UK so that there is a chance of the Tories being wiped out.

Imagine Gove or Patel as PM! Sweet Lord.

Sunak would fancy his chances but my jury is out on him. He doesn't seem as outright dangerous as Patel and not as mad as Gove.
Raab hasn't the brains of a goose but, that said, he is Einstein compared to Truss.

Sunak is allegedly hot favourite and may get in if it's only the Tory party voting for a new leader/PM.

Not sure how he'd do at the polling station for the very fact that he's of Indian extraction and how that sits with the Brexiteer type voters...

Not all Brexiteers are racists but all racists are Brexiteers...  ;)

tyrone08

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 14, 2022, 09:33:51 AM

She would be terrible but she wouldn't last long either.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 14, 2022, 09:33:51 AM

There is no f**king way Priti Stupid would get the job.

She'd be demolished by the likes of Gove in any kind of head to head.
i usse an speelchekor

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 14, 2022, 09:17:28 AM

Had to go looking for it and by god he's even a lecherous dancer with his bump and grind going on.. Wonder when this was?