Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Mourne Red on November 24, 2022, 06:16:56 PM
So water charges, and increase in rates? Brits are at it again

Can you blame them ?

seafoid

Inflation is 11% in the UK and 8% in the South. #Brexit
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Kidder81

Heard a nurse on the news saying this morning he only started nursing this year but he's gonna quit due to the pay? Would you not know the pay when starting a job ?  :-\

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Kidder81 on November 25, 2022, 01:52:04 PM
Heard a nurse on the news saying this morning he only started nursing this year but he's gonna quit due to the pay? Would you not know the pay when starting a job ?  :-\

No

Last Man

Would be interested to hear what big salary job he has lined up as an alternative. Sorry for generalising but I find the available labour market pretty flaky these days.

Mourne Red

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 24, 2022, 06:21:50 PM

Can you blame them ?

Yes I can.. Because maybe if they hadn't made a pigs arse of the economy by going through more PMs than hot dinners we wouldn't be half as bad, also brexit when NI voted against it.

Rossfan

They have no EU money to prop ye up anymore 😉
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

RedHand88

Yes, you would. I'm not a nurse and I know exactly what they get. It's in the public domain.

Armagh18

Maybe he did but the cost of everything going through the roof means a nurses salary isn't sustainable.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Mourne Red on November 25, 2022, 02:17:05 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 24, 2022, 06:21:50 PM

Can you blame them ?

Yes I can.. Because maybe if they hadn't made a pigs arse of the economy by going through more PMs than hot dinners we wouldn't be half as bad, also brexit when NI voted against it.

But its a threat to deal with the gobshites we have in Stormont. SF actuallt convincing people they could run a stand alone economy with no help from the brits -an economy that is much much bigger by the way

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-63754537

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 25, 2022, 02:47:19 PM

Yes, you would. I'm not a nurse and I know exactly what they get. It's in the public domain.

What he didnt fully know but is how hard a job it is for the money

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 25, 2022, 02:55:53 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 25, 2022, 02:47:19 PM

What he didnt fully know but is how hard a job it is for the money

What job isn't hard? Bar civil service  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Seen a load the day £1:80, was £1.09 a year ago.

bennydorano

Received an email from my provider yesterday - the Electricity Price Guarantee (NI) is to be amended from 1st January (mine is up 6p a unit anyway). Sneaky hoors, wasn't meant to be altered to April.