Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jell 0 Biafra

Won't somebody think of the children?!

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on March 25, 2023, 02:52:20 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65071989.amp

Wasn't there a Simpsons episode years ago about this exact thing?

People freaking out over Michaelangelo's David? And where the f**k else except Florida?

The world is going to hell in a hand basket.
MichaelAngelo today drag Queen story time tomorrow

David McKeown

Quote from: general_lee on March 25, 2023, 12:26:09 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on March 24, 2023, 11:28:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2023, 07:50:22 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on March 23, 2023, 04:16:14 AM
how do people know they are getting better quality if they pay 100 pound for pure dealer could just say its pure when  its the same as the cheaper bags just seems like a way for dealers to scam to me.

I'd say it would be very bad business if you sell something that doesn't hit the mark, you wouldn't be in business to long selling crap. I know they are low life's but they ain't stupid
Police up here tend to claim that Coke sold in NI is around 7% pure with a high of about 15-20% which they claimed was the usual for England.  Last expert I used said that's bullshit and anything less than 20% pure would be considered shite over here with about 35% being the norm.  They reckoned about 80% pure was the norm in England 
So they exaggerate the value whenever they get a bust but minimise the purity?

What they do is say the average purity is 7% and would cost x. This is much higher purity eg 40% which is evidence of intent to cut and try to increase value.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

rosnarun

Quote from: David McKeown on March 25, 2023, 06:37:59 PM
Quote from: general_lee on March 25, 2023, 12:26:09 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on March 24, 2023, 11:28:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2023, 07:50:22 AM
Quote from: Eire90 on March 23, 2023, 04:16:14 AM
how do people know they are getting better quality if they pay 100 pound for pure dealer could just say its pure when  its the same as the cheaper bags just seems like a way for dealers to scam to me.

I'd say it would be very bad business if you sell something that doesn't hit the mark, you wouldn't be in business to long selling crap. I know they are low life's but they ain't stupid
Police up here tend to claim that Coke sold in NI is around 7% pure with a high of about 15-20% which they claimed was the usual for England.  Last expert I used said that's bullshit and anything less than 20% pure would be considered shite over here with about 35% being the norm.  They reckoned about 80% pure was the norm in England 
So they exaggerate the value whenever they get a bust but minimise the purity?

What they do is say the average purity is 7% and would cost x. This is much higher purity eg 40% which is evidence of intent to cut and try to increase value.

As its so pervasive how many people on here do cocaine on a regular or even one off basis ?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

JPGJOHNNYG

Talksport

I know it should be truthful and just call itself talkfootball. That would be fine considering all the pundits with any history in sport are footballers. This week however it has been non-stop about the boxing fight between has been AJ and some nobody. This really annoys me considering the 6 nation's has just finished and virtually got no coverage over the 7-8 weeks it was on. It's the same with everything else. A golf major would be lucky to get a mention in their news on the following Monday morning yet they are pissing their pants about this non-event boxing fight. Brazil and McCoist are usually great but have been as guilty as the rest of them this week ffs.

Wildweasel74

Fury ain't the fighter everybody thinks he is, beat 1 good fighter his entire career ( who was, 39 by the way) yet in this Tik Tok era he's gods gift to a generation who never seen proper exceptional heavyweight boxers.

nrico2006

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on March 30, 2023, 01:21:39 PM
Talksport

I know it should be truthful and just call itself talkfootball. That would be fine considering all the pundits with any history in sport are footballers. This week however it has been non-stop about the boxing fight between has been AJ and some nobody. This really annoys me considering the 6 nation's has just finished and virtually got no coverage over the 7-8 weeks it was on. It's the same with everything else. A golf major would be lucky to get a mention in their news on the following Monday morning yet they are pissing their pants about this non-event boxing fight. Brazil and McCoist are usually great but have been as guilty as the rest of them this week ffs.

Talksport do a lot of boxing too. Jordan and Spencer Oliver have a show on the channel and there is a talksport boxing youtube channel.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

LC

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2023/0330/1367145-michael-scott/

Not the first and no doubt not the last case like this, Irish people are a unique breed when it comes to land and what they would do to get it.  Your man already had half of the farm which was 70 acres which for most people would be plenty.

RedHand88

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on March 30, 2023, 08:28:15 PM
People are free to make whatever comparisons they wish, you fascist.

True, but freedom of speech does not leave you immune from criticism, ridicule etc.

brokencrossbar1