Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: laoislad on January 22, 2023, 06:35:44 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on January 22, 2023, 06:33:25 PM
Time to start believing
The stars are aligning alright.
Best to say what all Arsenal supporters are thinking. It's Arsenal's title to lose!

mrdeeds

Quote from: Captain Obvious on January 22, 2023, 06:51:28 PM
Quote from: laoislad on January 22, 2023, 06:35:44 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on January 22, 2023, 06:33:25 PM
Time to start believing
The stars are aligning alright.
Best to say what all Arsenal supporters are thinking. It's Arsenal's title to lose!

Never. One game at a time.

Milltown Row2

That was quality entertainment Arsenal just need to win the games and stop looking over their shoulder at City's charge.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Didn't realise how decent Utd are. They got up to speed quickly under Ten Hag.

19 games left. If someone said, we're having half a season and Arsenal have a 5-point start over everyone else, I'd be hoping for challenging for 4th. A ten-point start, I'd think City would overcome that handily too.

Enjoying the run but still think City will have to lose another 4/5 times. Could happen.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Mourne Red

Thought Trossard looked good when he came on.. Might be worth putting him in against Everton, Martinelli looks tired

mrdeeds

Interesting who they rest v City. Imagine Tierney, new centre half, Tomi, Trossard, Smith Rowe start.

ONeill

Have they a replacement for Partey on Friday? I think Elneny is injured.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: ONeill on January 22, 2023, 08:24:43 PM
Didn't realise how decent Utd are. They got up to speed quickly under Ten Hag.

19 games left. If someone said, we're having half a season and Arsenal have a 5-point start over everyone else, I'd be hoping for challenging for 4th. A ten-point start, I'd think City would overcome that handily too.

Enjoying the run but still think City will have to lose another 4/5 times. Could happen.

it would be an 8 point head start tho, given City were on 42pts after 19 games compared to Arsenal's 50
Hasta la victoria siempre

trailer

Be some bottle job if they lose it from here. Squad depth be key but think Arsenal have enough to do it.

BrotherMore6592

::) Boring  ::)

Haven't you a team to wind up on the tyrone club thread? Or it's not that time of year yet...

Turf

Quote from: trailer on January 23, 2023, 10:00:03 AM
Be some bottle job if they lose it from here. Squad depth be key but think Arsenal have enough to do it.
Man United were only in the title race for 3 days before they bottled it  ;D

mrdeeds

Perfect result last night. Lost so less games and City extra games. Able to play squad players and Turner and Trossard impressed while still were able to compete away to city. Obvious thing is though if anything happens Partey we are in trouble.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Turf on January 23, 2023, 10:26:05 AM
Quote from: trailer on January 23, 2023, 10:00:03 AM
Man United were only in the title race for 3 days before they bottled it  ;D

Utd were never in a title race.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

seafoid

I think because of the World Cup the schedule is 3 games behind where it would usually be. April will be the deciding factor when everything is sorted out.
8 points isn't enough at this stage.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU