Leo Varadkar becomes a racist

Started by highorlow, January 12, 2023, 12:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burdizzo

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 25, 2023, 12:50:45 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 25, 2023, 12:38:13 PM
https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/07/gang-rape-victims-trauma-after-heathrow-passengers-stop-attackers-deportation-9128061/amp/

Can you imagine the ruckus some of them would kick up on the plane if they tried to put them on the next plane back?
That f**ker just needs bullet in the head.

Not before the ones who wouldn't let him be deported had spent a night alone with him and his mates! Imbeciles.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 25, 2023, 12:49:03 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2023, 12:38:10 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on January 25, 2023, 12:31:20 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2023, 12:27:56 PM
Just put them back on the plane and be done with it.. If it was that easy, why are people spending thousands of pounds to get to England and now Ireland by dinghy when you just have to get on a plane? Seems a bit daft?

You can't just put them back on the plane and be done with it. If we could it would be a lot easier. Though you still would have the problems of getting the aircraft to take them etc

If they have come in on a plane it generally is a return flight? If the yanks do it why can't the Irish do it? Still doesn't answer why they even get on those dangerous boats when they talk about spending thousands of pounds to get here.. Fly and claim asylum

Not necessarily. Let's remember, a lot of these people wont have booked the flights, they will have given money to a facilitator. They may not remember, or know, which airports they have passed through enroute to get here, so where do we return them to? This isn't a refusal of leave to enter you are talking about where you can return them on the next available flight, it's asylum. It is a different ball game.
Can the Yanks actually do it? Are there circumstances in which they can do it and cannot do it?

You just send them back to the airport that they came from? They facilitated it they can deal with it..

Again if I turn up at JFK with no documentations and claim asylum will they allow me to stay or send me back to Shannon airport?

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tonto1888

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2023, 01:34:12 PM
Just put them back on the plane and be done with it.. If it was that easy, why are people spending thousands of pounds to get to England and now Ireland by dinghy when you just have to get on a plane? Seems a bit daft?

You can't just put them back on the plane and be done with it. If we could it would be a lot easier. Though you still would have the problems of getting the aircraft to take them etc

If they have come in on a plane it generally is a return flight? If the yanks do it why can't the Irish do it? Still doesn't answer why they even get on those dangerous boats when they talk about spending thousands of pounds to get here.. Fly and claim asylum

Not necessarily. Let's remember, a lot of these people wont have booked the flights, they will have given money to a facilitator. They may not remember, or know, which airports they have passed through enroute to get here, so where do we return them to? This isn't a refusal of leave to enter you are talking about where you can return them on the next available flight, it's asylum. It is a different ball game.
Can the Yanks actually do it? Are there circumstances in which they can do it and cannot do it?

You just send them back to the airport that they came from? They facilitated it they can deal with it..

Again if I turn up at JFK with no documentations and claim asylum will they allow me to stay or send me back to Shannon airport?

What part of this are you not getting? If you turn up undocumented and claim asylum your asylum claim will be dealt with before you are sent back. If your claim is unsuccessful that is

whitey

There's a good chance you'd end up in Rikers or some Federal Holding facility that would be 59 times worse than where you came from

Gmac

why would millions cross the southern border on foot illegally if they could just show up at an American airport and say they have no passport and seek asylum , my guess is they wouldn't make it out of the passport control and if they did it would be to a federal detention center for a spell which would probably turn them off the airport for a while .people who approach things this way are usually trying to hide something.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea