Mrs browne

Started by lawnseed, March 24, 2017, 10:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Haven't actually watched it in a good few years, would well imagine it's totally played out by now but don't care what anyone says's I laughed out loud at plenty of the episodes throughout the years, some of the scenes with buster were hilarious.

AustinPowers

Quote from: general_lee on December 29, 2022, 10:10:52 AM
How did any of you ever think this was good?

It was always brutal . I've seen funnier at the scór novelty acts  over the years. And a lot of them are awful

The reason I think  it's become popular in Britain is due to  the ability the Irish have of being  quite good at swearing .  So just throw in the odd swear  word, and the Brits will have a quiet giggle to themselves   , and say "oh he said shite/bollox etc".  The content doesn't matter , just the odd F word will do

Milltown Row2

There's lots of crap on tv that amazes me with viewing figures, the soaps for starters! Holy crap they are awful, the masked singer, like wtf?

Plenty worse on tv, as for Mrs Brown it's not a patch on Father Ted Derry girls was ok though wife loved it!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Always wanted to meet someone who likes Browne's Boys. On bucket list for 2023.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Eire90

is the christmas night special showing over the whole uk or just northern ireland.

Wildweasel74

Gonna bite the bullet and watch it here.

galwayman

That program has to be one of the biggest piles of sh*te that has ever been produced for tv.
Really cant understand it's seeming popularity.

BrotherMore6592

Brendan o'carroll is very unlikable too. With his whole fake mr charity persona.

By all accounts from a few who worked close to the family on their tours the daughter and other members of the family are an absolute nightmare to work for

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: galwayman on January 03, 2023, 10:47:58 AM
That program has to be one of the biggest piles of sh*te that has ever been produced for tv.
Really cant understand it's seeming popularity.

A boot in the stones would be funnier than having to watch this muck.

seafoid

It has been on the go for a long time. The next generation will probably want something different