East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidder81

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 08, 2023, 09:08:50 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on April 08, 2023, 08:35:35 PM
Aroused ? Yet another example of taking people from a Stone Age culture to ours, beliefs, views on women (check out how women are treated in Afghanistan for a lol) etc and being surprised when something like this happens

There have been thousands and thousands of murders in this island in the last 100 years. The vast majority were carried out by the indigenous population.

Happy Easter!

Let's check the percentages in 10 years time 👍

Rossfan

Hundreds of Irish women murdered by Irishmen in the last 25  years alone.
But the fascist scum never notice that as it doesn't suit their bile spewing hate agenda.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

My Pakistani next door neighbour hasn't killed his wife yet! Nearly 20 years but he's properly under the thumb
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Kidder81

whitey

Aroused ? Yet another example of taking people from a Stone Age culture to ours, beliefs, views on women (check out how women are treated in Afghanistan for a lol) etc and being surprised when something like this happens

Wonder if this was his first brush with the law?

If not, why wasn't he deported?

Edit

https://m.sundayworld.com/crime/courts/man-26-appears-in-belfast-court-accused-of-vicious-murder-of-geila-ibram-in-limerick/a1183254440.html

"He is religious and follows strict observances to each prayer time," said the lawyer.

Describing how Shamel prays at sunset and sunrise, cleanses himself after each prayer session and follows Ramadan fasting rules, "should he be confined into a prison setting, the prison service would not be able to fully facilitate his religious observances".

Kidder81

Quote from: whitey on April 08, 2023, 09:58:53 PM

Edit

https://m.sundayworld.com/crime/courts/man-26-appears-in-belfast-court-accused-of-vicious-murder-of-geila-ibram-in-limerick/a1183254440.html

"He is religious and follows strict observances to each prayer time," said the lawyer.

Describing how Shamel prays at sunset and sunrise, cleanses himself after each prayer session and follows Ramadan fasting rules, "should he be confined into a prison setting, the prison service would not be able to fully facilitate his religious observances".

The religion of peace (unless you are slashing a hooker to death)

Itchy

Edit

None of your business yank.

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on April 08, 2023, 10:29:55 PM

Edit

I'm a dual citizen so it is my business

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on April 08, 2023, 10:32:48 PM

Edit

Don't think so, you reside elsewhere, pay tax elsewhere. Don't they have some murders there you can blame foreigners for?

Kidder81

Quote from: Itchy on April 08, 2023, 10:44:05 PM

Edit

Don't think so, you reside elsewhere, pay tax elsewhere. Don't they have some murders there you can blame foreigners for?

Is it blaming a foreigner when it is a foreigner that committed the murder ? That's a strange one

Are you saying this murder in Limerick wasn't by a foreigner ? You should speak to the Garda/PSNI as soon as possible 

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on April 08, 2023, 10:44:05 PM

Edit

Very few, if any murders in my town

If mine, and my families safety is in danger when I visit it is my business

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Kidder81

whitey

Quote from: Rossfan on April 08, 2023, 11:12:23 PM
Whitey/Kidder fellow travellers at their hateful worst again

https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/arid-41112613.html

Am awfully shocked to hear that a doctor (or maybe he was an engineer) committed such as heinous act below in limerick