burdizzo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on February 20, 2023, 01:51:19 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 19, 2023, 11:38:13 AM
Quote from: Itchy on February 19, 2023, 11:24:29 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 19, 2023, 11:14:56 AM
Quote from: Itchy on February 19, 2023, 09:09:39 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 18, 2023, 11:14:56 PM
Quote from: Itchy on February 18, 2023, 09:52:04 PM
https://www.gov.ie/en/press-release/c6264-european-union-planning-and-development-displaced-persons-from-ukraine-temporary-protection-regulations-2022/

Thanks

That's specific to Ukrainians fleeing the conflict

What about those seeking asylum or international protection?

Are they covered by the same or different laws?

Well the other nationalities seeking refugee status are dwarfed hugely by the Ukraine numbers so I'm curious as to why that is bothering you. Is it their skin colour you've the issue with? I suggest you do the research yourself, the laws are all online.

Who said it's bothering me

Did the govt pull a bait and switch and use the cover of that law to house people the law didn't  apply to?

It a completely relevant and appropriate question to ask?

What if you owned a house next to one of these centers (housing male asylum seekers) and the value plummeted or you couldn't sell as a result

I live within 3 miles of 2 of them. I help integrate them into society by getting them involved in local sports. I don't give a shit what the value of my home is as it's my home and I don't intend to sell it. I don't measure the world by monetary value - I'm not a yank.
If you have questions about whether government is acting illegally address them to your local representative.

I gave you the law for Ukrainian refugees, it doesn't fit with your rascist bias so you're moving on to the black regugees now. So it's bothering you.

You're very hostile to legitimate questions.

If you paid a mortgage for 30 years and your house (which is your main or only asset) is worth 20 or 30% less than it was worth before, isn't it a logical question to ask?

What do you think of Eamonn Ryan's plan to increase the population of Ireland to 10M by increasing the numbers of migrants "en masse" ?  I put a link up to the clip yesterday

Ryan doesn't have 'a plan' to increase the population. He stated that there would be a sharp increase in refugees and we would need to start planning for a significant population jump.

And he was 100% right

If they do nothing to discourage it, it amounts to a plan.

Itchy

Quote from: burdizzo on February 20, 2023, 07:34:39 AM
https://www.gov.ie/en/press-release/c6264-european-union-planning-and-development-displaced-persons-from-ukraine-temporary-protection-regulations-2022/

Thanks

Well the other nationalities seeking refugee status are dwarfed hugely by the Ukraine numbers so I'm curious as to why that is bothering you. Is it their skin colour you've the issue with? I suggest you do the research yourself, the laws are all online.

Did the govt pull a bait and switch and use the cover of that law to house people the law didn't  apply to?

What if you owned a house next to one of these centers (housing male asylum seekers) and the value plummeted or you couldn't sell as a result

I live within 3 miles of 2 of them. I help integrate them into society by getting them involved in local sports. I don't give a shit what the value of my home is as it's my home and I don't intend to sell it. I don't measure the world by monetary value - I'm not a yank.
If you have questions about whether government is acting illegally address them to your local representative.

I gave you the law for Ukrainian refugees, it doesn't fit with your rascist bias so you're moving on to the black regugees now. So it's bothering you.

If you paid a mortgage for 30 years and your house (which is your main or only asset) is worth 20 or 30% less than it was worth before, isn't it a logical question to ask?

What do you think of Eamonn Ryan's plan to increase the population of Ireland to 10M by increasing the numbers of migrants "en masse" ?  I put a link up to the clip yesterday

Ryan doesn't have 'a plan' to increase the population. He stated that there would be a sharp increase in refugees and we would need to start planning for a significant population jump.

And he was 100% right

Another top take by the boards thickest member. Well done.

Do you have a plan to prevent crime? No? Well then that "amounts to" a plan to increase crime. Shame on you.

tonto1888

Quote from: burdizzo on February 20, 2023, 07:34:39 AM

Thanks

And he was 100% right

Seriously???

screenexile

Eire90

ex republican prisoners issue a statement that they are against the protest and dont align wih facists.

burdizzo

burdizzo

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 07:21:02 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 07:01:56 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 02, 2023, 06:37:35 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on February 02, 2023, 06:20:54 PM
So it's racist to have issues with uncontrolled immigration ? Gottit
Where is this "uncontrolled immigration"?
Non EU people have to have a visa to come here and a work permit to work here.
Others who seek International Protection have their cases examined and are deported if not entitled to it.

If only we could deport the 0.8% Nazi scum......

That's just the thing; they're not deported. Or barely ever. So there's your "uncontrolled".

How do you know how often they are deported?

A figure in the IT today put the rate of deportations of failed asylum seekers since 2018 at 7%. Impressive.

Milltown Row2

And the world keeps on turning, you'll still have food to eat, roof over your head and job every day to go to. Internet access and probably enjoy a pint or two..

Be very thankful you live in a place that has all things you take for granted
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2023, 11:31:57 PM
Quote from: whitey on March 22, 2023, 11:26:57 PM
https://midwestradio.ie/index.php/news/65854-almost-4-000-people-issued-with-deportation-orders-here-are-unaccounted-for

Absolute joke

Crazy!! I've said before I've a mate living in your country that's unaccounted for!

Will you give him up?

Was he issued with a deportation order and then released from ICE custody and told to deport himself?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on March 22, 2023, 11:34:01 PM
https://midwestradio.ie/index.php/news/65854-almost-4-000-people-issued-with-deportation-orders-here-are-unaccounted-for

Absolute joke

Crazy!! I've said before I've a mate living in your country that's unaccounted for!

Will you give him up?

Was he issued with a deportation order and then released from ICE custody and told to deport himself?

He's illegal he entered the country illegally, to live have a better life and moved from a 'safe' country.

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2023, 11:37:42 PM

Absolute joke

Will you give him up?

He's illegal he entered the country illegally, to live have a better life and moved from a 'safe' country.

So then he doesn't have an active deportation order issued against him!

Jell 0 Biafra

Sounds like they need to catch up with those people. 

Just like the numerous citizens wanted for various crimes, or drivers with no licenses.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on March 22, 2023, 11:40:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2023, 11:37:42 PM

Absolute joke

Will you give him up?

So then he doesn't have an active deportation order issued against him!

But ok to stay then? Good man