East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire90

Apparently Dublin based gangsters were at the protests so is this the start of narco facism and soverign citizen free men of the land types from tyrone.

burdizzo

Quote from: OgraAnDun on February 02, 2023, 04:08:33 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 03:36:21 PM
Quote from: general_lee on February 02, 2023, 01:12:25 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 02, 2023, 01:09:07 PM
Absolute scumbags. Suppose you can protest at night when you've no work to go to in the morning. Same people, same mindset as loyalists!
Exactly my thoughts, behaving like Loyalists!

At least they're doing SOMETHING. Beats sitting around and wondering where the hell your country or community has gone. Or would you rather see an unending stream of migrants here? IS there a limit? Because the way some people go on, we should provide for anyone and everyone who washes up on our shores.

Fascism is a cancer, and once it takes hold...

Hiding behind the 'F' word again? Meaningless. An answer to the question?

general_lee

Absolute scumbags. Suppose you can protest at night when you've no work to go to in the morning. Same people, same mindset as loyalists!

At least they're doing SOMETHING. Beats sitting around and wondering where the hell your country or community has gone. Or would you rather see an unending stream of migrants here? IS there a limit? Because the way some people go on, we should provide for anyone and everyone who washes up on our shores.
Where were people like you from 69-98?

tonto1888

Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 04:09:04 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 03:58:35 PM

Giving yourself away here

As what? Again - address the questions.

A bellend. A twat. Take your pick

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 02, 2023, 04:10:38 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 04:07:53 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 02, 2023, 03:58:51 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 02, 2023, 03:48:10 PM

More brains in a false face!

Well said

Go on then Rossfan - or Walter Cronc: should we provide for everyone who washes up on our shores? Is there a limit? You know, no point implying I'm 'brainless' if you won't even address the question I posed.

How are you impacted? on a personal level? Has anyone taken your job or stopped you from doing your day to day stuff?

By mass immigration? I'm self-employed, so obviously not affected in that respect. However, it is noticeably harder to get doctors' appointments for family members, not to mention an incident where I had to get the guards last year.
But, in any case, it's not all about a gripe I hold, personally. Or should I just take the "I'm all right, Jack" attitude?

burdizzo

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 04:19:44 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 04:09:04 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 03:58:35 PM

Giving yourself away here

As what? Again - address the questions.

A bellend. A twat. Take your pick

Haha! Again, no effort to answer the question. Says it all, really.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 04:25:28 PM

Well said

Go on then Rossfan - or Walter Cronc: should we provide for everyone who washes up on our shores? Is there a limit? You know, no point implying I'm 'brainless' if you won't even address the question I posed.

How are you impacted? on a personal level? Has anyone taken your job or stopped you from doing your day to day stuff?

By mass immigration? I'm self-employed, so obviously not affected in that respect. However, it is noticeably harder to get doctors' appointments for family members, not to mention an incident where I had to get the guards last year.
But, in any case, it's not all about a gripe I hold, personally. Or should I just take the "I'm all right, Jack" attitude?

Ah yes it's harder to get an appointment with the GP. Young doctors are leaving the country in their droves as they can't even afford to buy a house. Vulture funds bulk buying housing and build to rent schemes causing the market to sky rocket. Aye but let's not blame FFG. Let's blame the shinners and the brown lad fleeing war torn countries.  Once again you are being taken for fools. Just like the Brits in working class areas of England!

Trust me lad we've enough right wing trash merchants up here to do us a lifetime!

Louther

Well said

The stench of these lies. Get doctors appointment? Comical that this the best lie you can come up with or remembered from one of the issues noted at these protests.

Bottom line is you haven't been affected at the slightest but are a racist.

Itchy

Well said

Another little rascist crawls out from under his rock.

Kidder81

So it's racist to have issues with uncontrolled immigration ? Gottit

burdizzo

Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 02, 2023, 04:32:03 PM

Well said

Ah yes it's harder to get an appointment with the GP. Young doctors are leaving the country in their droves as they can't even afford to buy a house. Vulture funds bulk buying housing and build to rent schemes causing the market to sky rocket. Aye but let's not blame FFG. Let's blame the shinners and the brown lad fleeing war torn countries.  Once again you are being taken for fools. Just like the Brits in working class areas of England!

Trust me lad we've enough right wing trash merchants up here to do us a lifetime!

Oh no, you're wrong - I do blame FFG. What makes you think otherwise? As for the housing shortage? No, no, nothing at all to do w/ mass immigration. Hmmm, wonder who's being taken for a fool?!

burdizzo

Quote from: Kidder81 on February 02, 2023, 06:20:54 PM

They can't think of anything else to say!

Itchy

Glad to help Rascist. Now step 2 is to go read a book.

Rossfan

Where is this "uncontrolled immigration"?
Non EU people have to have a visa to come here and a work permit to work here.
Others who seek International Protection have their cases examined and are deported if not entitled to it.

If only we could deport the 0.8% Nazi scum......
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tyrone08

Every country in the world outside EU controls their borders for a huge number of reasons. Anyone inside the EU mentions it and they are automatically racist. Never really understood it.