East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burdizzo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2023, 08:56:48 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on February 04, 2023, 08:52:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2023, 08:46:01 PM

2020 there was over 700 racist attacks in Ireland..

Now, now. There are, as you know "lies, damned lies, and statistics". 700 according to who? INAR? Let's see, a government-funded "N.G.O." whose funding depends on inflating the 'problem'? Anyway, how many of these were actually proved? And just so as people aren't misled by the word "attacks", only 50 of these were physical 'incidents'.

You asked and I gave you a simple figure of 700 that's 2 a day but sure you look for what ya what

Anyway, I thought we were talking about the current protests and the climate around them, not 2020.

whitey

Quote from: burdizzo on February 04, 2023, 08:57:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2023, 08:53:23 PM
Quote from: clarshack on February 04, 2023, 08:49:19 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2023, 08:43:32 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 04, 2023, 08:40:48 PM
I think there a big difference to immigrants fleeing war in the middle east, and Ukraine, famine areas in Africa, and alot of Romanians/ Albanians trying to illegally enter the country.

So return the illegal immigrants and process the rest.. put the right process in place and follow it

The extremists on the left would have you labelled Far Right if you said that on Twitter but any reasonable person would say that is what should be done.

It's the rules, why would anyone ( and I haven't seen it) be concerned with sending back illegal immigrants

Was it not brought up on this thread - or one similar - about SJW-types preventing planes with deportees on them taking off? Actually, I think it was the "Varadkar Is A Racist" thread...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6273199/amp/Somali-man-deportation-stopped-good-plane-passengers-revealed-gang-rapist.html

Milltown Row2

Good to know then nothing has happened since 2020
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

general_lee

Quote from: clarshack on February 04, 2023, 08:49:19 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2023, 08:43:32 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 04, 2023, 08:40:48 PM
I think there a big difference to immigrants fleeing war in the middle east, and Ukraine, famine areas in Africa, and alot of Romanians/ Albanians trying to illegally enter the country.

So return the illegal immigrants and process the rest.. put the right process in place and follow it

The extremists on the left would have you labelled Far Right if you said that on Twitter but any reasonable person would say that is what should be done.
Why? An illegal immigrant is someone who has entered the country illegally, that could a be child fleeing war with their family who simply don't have documents. Of course you'd be far right to suggest every single one of these people should be sent packing.

Itchy

Quoting from the UK Daily Mail. Like good little "Britain First" boys.

general_lee

Quote from: Itchy on February 04, 2023, 09:26:05 PM
It's like hitler youth on this thread

Rossfan

Any Irish person  quoting the fkn daily mail should be stripped of his/her/their citizenship !
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

I'm sure Whitey will be demanding these illegal immigrants are sent packing, all 50k of them...

https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/16/us/white-irish-undocumented-trnd/index.html

Kidder81

Quote from: Itchy on February 04, 2023, 09:28:17 PM
I'm sure Whitey will be demanding these illegal immigrants are sent packing, all 50k of them...

They are most likely working

whitey

Put up a link to where one of the other "respectable" newspapers reported on this and I'll edit my post

whitey

If they were involved in a gang rape like the Somalian was, yes,  I sure as heck would be calling for them to be deported

Itchy

Quote from: Kidder81 on February 04, 2023, 10:15:25 PM

They are most likely working

Are they f**king illegal or not buddy. And who isnt working in the usa because our illegal immigrants have their jobs? I mean how thick do you have to be to have an attitude like whitey, you and the other Rascists on here.

They quote daily mail as that anti Irish rag is the closest thing they can find to their own disgusting prejudices.

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on February 04, 2023, 10:22:35 PM

If they were involved in a gang rape like the Somalian was, yes,  I sure as heck would be calling for them to be deported

You are beyond doubt the most stupid poster on here. So if I produced an article showing an illegal Irish immigrants commiting a serious crime in the usa you would call for them all to be deported. But if illegals have no one within their ranks committing a serious crime they are ok to stay. Is that the crux of your moronic argument. You are in USA too long buddy, you're now as thick as them.

burdizzo

Quote from: whitey on February 04, 2023, 10:19:35 PM

Put up a link to where one of the other "respectable" newspapers reported on this and I'll edit my post

Oh no - if any paper reports on this, the drooling leftists will immediately deem it "not respectable", and a modern-day equivalent of Der Stürmer, or some such childish drivel. "Respectable" papers would do nothing to tarnish the gleaming veneer of multi-culturalism - such as reporting the truth!!