The DUP thread

Started by armaghniac, December 31, 2022, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Trap

Chris Donnelly is a tool too......why is he on so much

Sportacus

It wasn't his best evening.  Yer man Shirlow from Liverpool Uni waffling as well.  John Campbell cutting through to the facts as always .

Silver hill

Quote from: The Trap on March 23, 2023, 11:28:52 PM
Chris Donnelly is a tool too......why is he on so much

Very harsh. I think He's articulate, intelligent and well able to handle himself whether in radio, tv or writing in the papers. Unashamedly a Republican and there's nothing wrong with that either.

AustinPowers

Quote from: Orior on March 23, 2023, 01:50:29 PM
Quote from: The Trap on March 23, 2023, 11:52:06 AM
Jeffrey, Arlene, Sammy, Gregory, Nigel, Emma, Ian Og, Edwin, Givan, Carla, Angry Jim, Bryson, Moore, Kate, Ben Habib. Ben Lowry, Nolan

What a line up? No friends anywhere in the world, no strategy......Lowry wants to go back to 1972 to 1998........they would all love that.

At last the world sees them for the clowns that they are........but how can we all move on despite them wanting to hold this place back to a time 30 years ago?

Ben Lowry did actually say that direct rule worked well in the 1970's. Quite unbelievable.

I  recorded the  program  and watched it last night. I had to pause it  because I thought , nah he didn't just say  that.  I rewind , and  sure enough, he had  just said  it.  Unbelievable. But This is  what  you're dealing with

Orior

Quote from: Sportacus on March 23, 2023, 11:40:45 PM
It wasn't his best evening.  Yer man Shirlow from Liverpool Uni waffling as well.  John Campbell cutting through to the facts as always .

Has anyone ever seen John Campbell smile?

I'd like to hear him crack a joke about numbers e.g. 2+2=5 (for big values of 2)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

johnnycool

Quote from: Orior on March 24, 2023, 10:23:33 AM

I'd like to hear him crack a joke about numbers e.g. 2+2=5 (for big values of 2)

Is he an Antrim man?

imtommygunn

weareros

Has Caruthers ever got a bigger role than interviewing parish pump type politicians in North. He is quite a polished presenter, better than anyone on RTE. Nolan on the other hand is an embarrassment. The other night when he told the caller with a disability to put his face up close to the TV and then proceeds to yell at the top of his lungs: "Michele O'Neill was the Minister of Health." Have the BBC no shame allowing this lug on the air?

quit yo jibbajabba

Shock jock. And shite at it. In other words, hes a gobshite

imtommygunn

He's not that shite at it the money he's getting  >:( He just plays to the lowest common denominator and it works for him.

Kidder81

Quote from: johnnycool on March 24, 2023, 10:31:35 AM
Quote from: Orior on March 24, 2023, 10:23:33 AM

Is he an Antrim man?

Went to Garron Tower/St Killians

trailer

Shirlow was good. Called out Donnelly the SF plant anyway.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: trailer on March 24, 2023, 12:38:50 PM

Shirlow was good. Called out Donnelly the SF plant anyway.

??
I thought Donnelly as usual spoke well. It's a shame most of our politicians can't string a sentence together. Shirliow also spoke well but I see as usual no-one questions the dodgy methodology of the Liverpool university surveys and polls.