China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

On the contrary, I'd say to absolutely look at the data and try to identify trends and causes. My issue is with the idiots who are baselessly spreading the "died suddenly" horseshit and trying to sow confusion and fear about the "vaccine".

thebigfella

Campbell is a grifter making money of the back of people sharing is bad science and misinterpreted data.

J70

Drug overdose deaths have gone through the roof in US since the pandemic began, with fentanyl and meth the main causes.

imtommygunn

Quote from: J70 on January 27, 2023, 11:10:05 AM
On the contrary, I'd say to absolutely look at the data and try to identify trends and causes. My issue is with the idiots who are baselessly spreading the "died suddenly" horseshit and trying to sow confusion and fear about the "vaccine".

The DUP guy Frew is awful for it. Anyone who challenges it is blocked.

It is a topic it is hard to get any form of objective data on and tbh it is a rabbithole I would worry some people have gone down. An example would be a boy I know through running put on twitter maybe last week how he had lost a lot of friends for his views on vaccines etc and didn't see why. He then proceeds to retweet about how cancer has been cured and it's been hidden from us  >:(

So I'd like a more open mind and be more objective but I find it hard to find data that isn't from some crackpot.

Milltown Row2

I did find the most up to date data on New Zealand, found it quite quickly while I was having a cuppa with a coulple of hobnobs

The next date to release the latest data below: Wasn't as difficult as he made out lol

Births and deaths: Year ended December 2022 will be released on 20 February 2023.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

It will come out as lies, damn lies and statistics though. People will interpret it how they want to.

grounded

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 27, 2023, 08:59:11 AM
Quote from: Last Man on January 27, 2023, 08:10:04 AM
There's more to it than the covid wave.
https://youtu.be/av4Ej6om0WI

Did get to the end.. But is he saying that people are dying because of the vaccines?

He doesn't really make it clear. But I suppose, most people would infer from his last statement, that a much larger proportion of the excess deaths were due to adverse effects as a result of the Covid 19 vaccination programme than anyone previously thought. In my humble opinion (from the studies available presently) there is insufficient evidence currently to back up this assertion. 
       However, he's not alone in interpreting health data, making inferences from studies taken out of context and coming up with a headline to suit. Pretty good article here showing the BBC doing just that.
        https://trusttheevidence.substack.com/p/the-causes-of-the-excess-deaths

' Evidence based medicine is hard; it requires high-quality, detailed epidemiological studies '.  For example, it took a prospective study by Richard Doll to determine the effect of smoking on doctors - one of the largest risk factors for CVD death - that followed-up participants for 50 years '.

Gmac

The weird thing is how so few people are curious about what's going on though

From the Bunker

Quote from: Gmac on January 27, 2023, 07:57:01 PM
The weird thing is how so few people are curious about what's going on though

There has been no open debate. And there won't be. The house of cards that would fall down if there was some sort of doubt would be catastrophic for all those heavily invested parties.

They are all safe enough. Control has kept tabs on things.

J70

FFS lads Covid and Covid vaccine "skepticism" is a cottage industry and is all over the place.

When yez present something in the way of serious evidence that stands up to serious scrutiny you might get taken seriously. Screaming all the time about conspiracy and suppression makes most people's eyes glaze over. There's enough actual real issues to worry about.

Olly

You have to imagine how history would be different if there was Covid years ago. It's possible there would have been no Falklands War, no Delorean cars or no Alex Higgins. It begs belief. Even the Titanic.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

theskull1

Excess death up globally in developed nations who ran with the vaccine narrative.... nothing to be concerned about
https://youtu.be/mkcKQmr7kRc
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Gmac

Quote from: theskull1 on January 27, 2023, 11:19:32 PM
Excess death up globally in developed nations who ran with the vaccine narrative.... nothing to be concerned about
https://youtu.be/mkcKQmr7kRc
how is it in Africa?

Milltown Row2

Would the fact that people stopped interacting with each other as much as we did (during covid) and prevented spreading shite that was actually killing each other and now we are back to just hugging and kissing each other again?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Olly

I kissed my neighbours every day and no one was harmed apart from Eamonn. Wee E died.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".